Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

ICTJonyBoy having a bit of a meltdown on the Real 50 Worst Posters thread and that's before he's even been placed and had his wrote up. 

I particularly enjoyed the part where he asked for proof of the racist post, it was sent and he was reading the topic so I tagged him and he just disappeared. 

Only to reappear some time later and completely ignore the whole thingand post about another poster. 

It's great entertainment. 

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Similar to becoming vegetarian, not owning a telly or running a marathon, it would appear that you can't put people on ignore without telling the world about it. 

Can't remember who posted it a few pages back but asking the forum what somebody you put on ignore is saying is pretty much as tragic as entering into a dotting war. 

Did I ever tell you I’d stopped drinking?

Remember when Kanye joined Twitter and followed one person, a random selection who was some English student?

Someone should make an alias account, put everyone on ignore apart from one randomly selected poster and then proceed from there. You can only see the forum through the eyes of the quoted posts of the random poster so you’ll have to hope they keep good company.

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Can't remember who posted it a few pages back but asking the forum what somebody you put on ignore is saying is pretty much as tragic as entering into a dotting war. 

image.png.92266fde3a2438c14094cff7646d5a9a.png

Cheers for reminding me who it was  :)

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

@Flybhoy pushed over the edge by Donny @Oleksandr on the Real Top 50 Worst Posters Thread.

Funny to see Magee dobbing posters in here and then getting completely owned himself and losing the plot. :lol:

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

IMG_20171007_163901.jpg

Lad's got a point tbf. 

You're the epitome of "trying too hard"

It's not a heads gone imo but it's a spectacular read. Like a cat that's caught a mouse and is messing about with it before eating it.

Agreed definitely not a heads gone, too many people desperate to label everything a heads gone, ironically Magee is very guilty of that. But like ICTRacistboy the night before it was a dreadful performance. Great show by the legendary @Oleksandr to kick it all off with a brutal icing of Monkey Tennis. Gincardine came along later to top it all off with a drunken barrage of posts.

Agreed definitely not a heads gone, too many people desperate to label everything a heads gone, ironically Magee is very guilty of that. But like ICTRacistboy the night before it was a dreadful performance. Great show by the legendary [mention=70663]Oleksandr[/mention] to kick it all off with a brutal icing of Monkey Tennis. Gincardine came along later to top it all off with a drunken barrage of posts.
Hard to fathom the possibility of Kincardine not coming out on top tbh. A fucking dreadful poster and even worse person.