Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 hours ago, sjc said:

You're a man in your 40s that's a massive Star Wars fan. You're a fucking VL alright!

Star Wars fans are up to their elbows in clunge.  

Just mention the Force and they're fizzing at the clopper. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

I feel dreadful for Dele for his loss and hope he manages to battle any addictions he’s used to try and get over an undoubtedly traumatic experience. I don’t think anything else should be the response when someone posts such things.
He’s a genuinely good guy, imo, who’s listened to my shite (via pm) often enough, and I hope he knows I’m here to do the same. There’s my tuppence worth.

^^ Holla out to this boy, btw. A great laddie. 

I'd prefer a line was drawn under this all and we can get back to slagging one another. 

(Genuinely thanks though, it's been really heartwarming reading. I'm just going to go back to annoying folks now. Much love. x) 

44 minutes ago, Andrew Wells said:

Didn't Skidmarks confirm that didn't happen?

EDIT: 8Mile doing it I mean.

Pretty sure he confirmed it wasn't 8mile, we all have our theories as to who that could have been but I never really thought it was him, my money from the day that was revealed was on WTM and I'd be surprised if it wasn't. Grimbo an outside bet would be worth a few quid too mind you...

Edited by Flybhoy

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I'd prefer a line was drawn under this all and we can get back to slagging one another. 

(Genuinely thanks though, it's been really heartwarming reading. I'm just going to go back to annoying folks now. Much love. x) 

Shut the f**k up.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Enough dancing around it. Get it relived.

As flattering as it is to be asked to relive the day I thought I was going on the brew, I think I’ll pass. 

Tbf to 8mile, I think he’s had enough as well. It’s been four years, time for some new material.

As flattering as it is to be asked to relive the day I thought I was going on the brew, I think I’ll pass. 

Tbf to 8mile, I think he’s had enough as well. It’s been four years, time for some new material.
Shitebag IMO.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

YcLFpFTDz6DlLMCVEvJhBjw5P6M=.gif

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Shitebag IMO.

Belter

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

YcLFpFTDz6DlLMCVEvJhBjw5P6M=.gif

How it’s done.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Shitebag IMO.

I told his boss that he was a shitebag, but did he listen? 

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Love you brother

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Star Wars fans are up to their elbows in clunge.  

Just mention the Force and they're fizzing at the clopper. 

Inflatable girlfriends don't count, mate.....

7 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

This is the dictionary definition of victim blaming. It makes you sound like a cretin, tbh. Piers Morgen, Katie Hopkins esque.

Not that I agree with @Enigma in this instance, but I've never really got the "victim blaming" argument.

For example, taking out the highly emotive subject of rape, say you were to knowingly wander around a rough part of a City late at night and end up getting mugged and/or beaten up. Are the perpetrators c***s or any less guilty? Of course not. Are you responsible for putting yourself in harms way? Probably to an extent.

They're not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Edited by sjc

7 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Craig Sibbald, Mental or physical illness, addiction, family, Falkirk FC, social class and jobs should always be avoided as topics for abuse on here.

^ Taken from the Club Dece handbook.

3 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Let’s go back to the highly emotive subject of rape, as that was clearly the comparison @Honest_Man#1 was making, and not the completely different scenario you’ve outlined above.

Are you saying a woman wearing a skirt is partly responsible for being raped? 

Either a) you are, in which case you’re a scumbag, or b) you’re not, in which case we can file the above post in the bin. 

By the same token, in what way is @Honest_Man#1 scenario example the same as  the one @Enigma commented on?

Like I said, victim blame and putting yourself in harms way aren't mutually exclusive.