Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mon Dieu

Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Recommended Posts

Aliases, dotting wars, dotting accounts, unethical dotting, allegations of wife beating, deleted posts, Poster stalking. P&B never changes!

History suggests bannings may be in the offing......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aliases, dotting wars, dotting accounts, unethical dotting, allegations of wife beating, deleted posts, Poster stalking. P&B never changes!
History suggests bannings may be in the offing......
Bannings dosnt stop them coming back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Bannings dosnt stop them coming back.

True but it continues the P&B cycle of life......and amuses the rest of us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aliases, dotting wars, dotting accounts, unethical dotting, allegations of wife beating, deleted posts, Poster stalking. P&B never changes!
History suggests bannings may be in the offing......
WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, philpy said:
8 hours ago, sjc said:
Aliases, dotting wars, dotting accounts, unethical dotting, allegations of wife beating, deleted posts, Poster stalking. P&B never changes!
History suggests bannings may be in the offing......

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

This is terrific, Philpy. I've no more greenies just now but I can't let it pass without showing my appreciation. 

Kudos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2020 at 22:58, ICTChris said:

Marshy and I regularly meet up for a straightener. We have a good system, whoever has the most reputation points for the previous month gets first punch in. Whoever wins gets to add or remove posters from the others ignore list.

Image result for kenneth williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should organise a pool tournament to settle any differences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, philpy said:

We should organise a pool tournament to settle any differences.

Let us know when your team get out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, philpy said:
9 hours ago, sjc said:
Aliases, dotting wars, dotting accounts, unethical dotting, allegations of wife beating, deleted posts, Poster stalking. P&B never changes!
History suggests bannings may be in the offing......

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

You got that from the Ayr thread didn't you? :P

 

'I started something, now I'm not too sure...'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, philpy said:
10 hours ago, sjc said:
Aliases, dotting wars, dotting accounts, unethical dotting, allegations of wife beating, deleted posts, Poster stalking. P&B never changes!
History suggests bannings may be in the offing......

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

@paranoid android patter from 2018

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

The worst kind of patter, m8. :(

Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm sure there was a thread where people did a 'We didn't start the fire' list of P&B members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm sure there was a thread where people did a 'We didn't start the fire' list of P&B members.

I had a smashing idea a few years ago of re-recording Destroy Rock n Roll by Mylo, replacing the names of bands with P+B posters. Unfortunately, getting your hands on the "instrumental" version of the song proved impossible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I had a smashing idea a few years ago of re-recording Destroy Rock n Roll by Mylo, replacing the names of bands with P+B posters. Unfortunately, getting your hands on the "instrumental" version of the song proved impossible. 

You could probably get him to help you on the project now, he's done f**k all for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

You could probably get him to help you on the project now, he's done f**k all for years.

Aye. I did think that myself. One cracking album, a couple of live shows, a banging Essential mix on Radio 1 then nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Aye. I did think that myself. One cracking album, a couple of live shows, a banging Essential mix on Radio 1 then nothing. 

This week's number one - Mylo featuring Cardinal Richeliu with Destroy Pie and Bovril!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

This week's number one - Mylo featuring Cardinal Richeliu with Destroy Pie and Bovril!

With a B-Side of "Robbie Savage is a w****r" by Newcastle United fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...