Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

20 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

🤣🤣🤣

Ye still ken fcuk all aboot the LL so why make a cnut o yersel every time though 😂😂

Aye yer disturbed awright on a heads gone thread attention seeking 😂😂

Read this in a Groundskeeper Willie voice.

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Questioning someones age whilst using 7 laughing/crying emojis in the one post.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Asking somebody's age on an internet forum....
Another no righter.

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

At first I thought it was a throwaway comment to have a go at me, but he repeated it and demanded it a second time.

Aye p & b should have a parental guidance certificate 👍

Close associate of Nesbit [mention=25791]newcastle broon[/mention] demanding to know my age on the Kelty thread as they continue to build up a profile of me, which is quite disturbing. 

Just went and checked the Kelty thread thinking it would be good. You owe me 3 minutes of my time back please.

Just went and checked the Kelty thread thinking it would be good. You owe me 3 minutes of my time back please.

Kelty thread consists of@Kefc threatening legal action,@gogsy having an eternal headsgone and@leomessi1984 posting word salad. Don’t dare go in there and mention that they’re overspending... or that they bottled it on live TV against Talbot.

3 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Kelty thread consists of@Kefc threatening legal action,@gogsy having an eternal headsgone and@leomessi1984 posting word salad. Don’t dare go in there and mention that they’re overspending... or that they bottled it on live TV against Talbot.

The folk in that bit of the website need to realise it's an open forum, not a whatsapp group chat.

16 minutes ago, Snafu said:

The state of you.

Image result for disapproving shake head facepalm gif

14 minutes ago, Snafu said:

You got him so bothered he followed you here. Outstanding work.

Aye when yer name pops up in a post and thread ye dont normally associate wi it's worth a look. 

Absolute classic Im really gonnae have trouble sleeping tonight right enough 👍

2 hours ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Claiming a team are irrelevant yet visiting their thread daily to post utter nonsense.  Pretty sure you got schooled the last time you mentioned word salad Tarmo - still working on getting your 5 a day?

On the other hand this thread is class!  Some absolute crackers called out!

Edited by leomessi1984

A 'Play Your Cards Right' style game on here of the Bruce Forsyth era to guess Marshmallo's age...

"Okay the previous contestant guessed Marshmallo was 33, are you gonna go higher or lower? Boys and girls help him out .... HIGHER OR LOWER????"

Having is the correct tense.   

Just the usual Robinsons low sugar Orange and Gin.  Half 'n' Half.  

Tiger bread butter and cheese for nibbles.    Kids in Bed, wife in jail, and animals covered for the morning it's just me, a keyboard, a mouse and my favourite website -  Pie & Bovril.   Bliss.  

Moira?