Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

If Skidmarks' 'ban' is voluntary, surely it could be undone if he wants it to?

I would like to hope so but think he is taking a couple months off. You would have hoped his bosses had more important things to worry about than his profile on here but they will probably be obligated to check his activity and by him removing his account will show that he has taken the warning he got at work seriously.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Grimbo had to go - the question is - is it worth losing the most popular contributor just to get rid of the two least?

Apart from his username is there any posts he really has to worry about? He might have a bit cutting occasionally (well, usually), but I can't remember anything out of order. Even Grimbo laughed at "crispy pets".

Grimbo had to go - the question is - is it worth losing the most popular contributor just to get rid of the two least?

I'd have banned every single fucking one of you if it meant getting rid of that pair.

What a fucking glorious day!

I would like to hope so but think he is taking a couple months off. You would have hoped his bosses had more important things to worry about than his profile on here but they will probably be obligated to check his activity and by him removing his account will show that he has taken the warning he got at work seriously.

I thought his boss laughed it off?  He actually got a warning about all this?  That's utterly disgraceful. 

Apart from his username is there any posts he really has to worry about? He might have a bit cutting occasionally (well, usually), but I can't remember anything out of order. Even Grimbo laughed at "crispy pets".

Not really IMO but his bosses may look upon it differently, everyone needs to let off steam one way or another and this is hardly a bad thing he has done.

26 minutes ago, Aidan said:

The only pm I've ever had was Di Bruce telling me how he knew who I was, and someone asking for a link for boxing or somethingemoji22.png

My favourite PM came from the poster "Bonksy+HisChristianParade". It simply said "she moaned like a wildebeest". No context, nothing. Glorious stuff. To this day I've no idea why he sent it.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I thought his boss just laughed it off.

I've only spoken to my boss via the phone this morning, it was a bit of shock tbh. When I explained what P&B was he pished himself laughing and it was dismissed as quickly as that, I naturally panicked a bit about certain posts and spoke with Tynie about deleting them and told him of the story.

As far as I know it went through the generic "send us an email" link via my company website and was filtered through to my boss. 

I genuinely don't know who would do something so childish and potentially cruel, but I have my suspicions. Essentially though, rather than a witch hunt I wanted the thread to highlight that there are some fucked up c***s out there,

Be careful what you post guys. 

Edited by strichener
ETA: Beat to it...

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

I thought his boss laughed it off?  He actually got a warning about all this?  That's utterly disgraceful. 

If he has got a warning, I'd imagine it's probably for spending time on P&B during work hours rather than the context of any posts.

Not really IMO but his bosses may look upon it differently, everyone needs to let off steam one way or another and this is hardly a bad thing he has done.

He's probably in shit for spending work time on here.

He did at the time but he got a talking to afterwards and taking down the account was the best option. I think he should have his posts greenies to f**k so he goes down as the best contributor of all time, he's only 500 or so behind Mozza.

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

If he has got a warning, I'd imagine it's probably for spending time on P&B during work hours rather than the context of any posts.

Right enough.  Wasn't even thinking about it from that point of view.  Talk about a nasty piece of work going running to the guys boss.

I've had to spend the day working rather than following here, although with no talkings-to from the boss. Can someone sum up what's been going on?