Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

9 hours ago, Adam said:

FWIW I never once said I thought it was 8Mile who sent the PM discussing me, even with the "evidence" of calling someone an "alki junkie", I believe that it was either Grimbo (which I would be incredibly upset at as I am probably one of the only people on here who has never slagged him off), or a poster from Stirling who has a habit of creating new profiles.

5 hours ago, Adam said:

If it wasn't you then I apologise profusely, I just thought it was a little coincidental that you were posting his real name on here and within a couple of days of this, he was hauled over the coals by his boss.  You then go on to insinuate that it was either his wife(!) who grassed him up, or he made the whole lot up.  I've spoken to Bobby and I can confirm this is not the case whatsoever, and obviously the message that I received in August from Philpy shows that there is someone on here that is trying to create problems for users on here. 

I would have no issues with my employer reading my posts on here, I am always very careful about what I post and who I direct it to.  

To say my ex was part of an organised campaign is bordering on paranoia.  I think there was a lot of abuse directed at you (some merited I guess, a lot of it not), but I don't think anyone coordinated a campaign of hate against you, and if they did, well, that's one of the saddest things I have ever read on here.

Bit perplexed as to why the thread is now locked...

4 hours ago, Adam said:

It genuinely would not have been 8Mile who sent that message about me to Philpy, we had been chatting via PM a week or so prior to this about a holiday photo I put up on here, and he had (correctly) guessed where I was.  

I have had a few messages from 8Mile in the past and have been happy to speak to him as I always thought he got a harder time on here than most do (tbf, I think he would be the first to admit he did bring a lot of it on himself), so he would be the biggest c**t in the world to have done that, I just don't think it was him at all.

I've said before, I think the smart money is on Magee or Grim, perhaps not Grim that sent my message, but it is very peculiar that only days after finding out Bobby's real name that he gets called up by his gaffer for what he has posted on here.

I'm also inclined to side a little with what Tree House Tam has posted...

4 hours ago, Adam said:

You're genuinely going mental over reputation points.  Do you have any idea how pathetic this is?  I could understand it if there was some sort of bullying agenda going on, but you're talking about virtual fucking dots.

30 minutes ago, Adam said:

Jesus.  Seek help.  Genuinely.  

21 minutes ago, Adam said:

I genuinely think I have responded to maybe a dozen of Bobby's posts in all my years of posting on here.  Your paranoia knows no bounds.

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

You really need to get away from here, this place is doing you no favours.  I have tried to be as diplomatic and non-abusive with you as I don't think some of the stuff you have had to put up with on here has been acceptable, but seriously, you are literally one of the most unhinged posters I have ever seen.

Yeaaah that's right then, haha see I'm not the serious one? I'm taking it all in good faith. I took it you must have been mates if you had been phoning each other, sorry about that, I shouldn't jump to conclusions! Not like that ever happens here eh?

Can you imagine if I replied to all the vanilla pods as well, f**k I'd do a Bobby & ban myself if that was the case.

Enjoy the rest of your day, that's the washer finished but it's overcast, now to find the maiden?

Grimbo

Just now, Grim O'Grady said:

Yeaaah that's right then, haha see I'm not the serious one? I'm taking it all in good faith. I took it you must have been mates if you had been phoning each other, sorry about that, I shouldn't jump to conclusions! Not like that ever happens here eh?

Can you imagine if I replied to all the vanilla pods as well, f**k I'd do a Bobby & ban myself if that was the case.

Enjoy the rest of your day, that's the washer finished but it's overcast, now to find the maiden?

Grimbo

Holy fucking shit.

7 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

This beats the shit out of dead badgers any day. 

I didn't think anything on here could ever be as bizarre as the best posters thread where Swampy, xbl and VT got bans / time outs, three quarters of the forum had mini meltdowns, and PB organised a game of battleships (still probably the strangest and best thing I've seen on this forum), but this, this is utterly fucking mental.

Long may it continue.

Edited by J_Stewart

6 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

No, I'm alright for that.

You should be ok. I got my twitter name taken out the twitter thread on here just in case.

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I didn't think anything on here could ever be as bizarre as the best posters thread where Swampy, xbl and VT got bans / time outs, three quarters of the forum had mini meltdowns, and PB organised a game of battleships (still probably the best thing I've seen on this forum), but this, this is utterly fucking mental.

Long may it continue.

It feels like it's winding down, but what a weekend. Well done with that bump in the worst posters thread good sir.

Edited by Tamdunk

7 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

The 8mile PM's have been almost instantly deleted; I can't find what I can only assume to be a Magee alias either. The mods are ruling with an iron fist these days. 

I believe they were involved with helping Hillary Clinton delete her emails.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

Everyone's playing their part magnificently. Magee and Perthshire Bell are staying in the background doing their usual schtick but not stealing the limelight and, crucially, Lichtie4Life is nowhere to be seen. Even Swampy made a comeback for all of 40 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Everyone's playing their part magnificently. Magee and Perthshire Bell are staying in the background doing their usual schtick but not stealing the limelight and, crucially, Lichtie4Life is nowhere to be seen. Even Swampy made a comeback for all of 40 minutes. 

The Album Leaf hello hi wave flirting