Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Grimbo needs help, seriously.

Oh, also, coincidentally 8 mile also PM'd me on Friday asking if he could follow me on Twitter. I said yes, before all this shit kicked off, then blocked him on Saturday when it started.

Rugster is culpable imo. 

Just now, Kool Keith said:

Rugster is culpable imo. 

He also pm'd me a few days prior asking me to lay off Grimbo and saying the moderators were monitoring the organised bullying and that only being paid up platinum members had saved a few from bans.

Just now, Rugster said:

He also pm'd me a few days prior asking me to lay off Grimbo and saying the moderators were monitoring the organised bullying and that only being paid up platinum members had saved a few from bans.

I've barely looked at the platinum forum but noticed I got debited another tenner less than a year before I set up my subscription. It's a definite racket. 

Just now, Kool Keith said:

I've barely looked at the platinum forum but noticed I got debited another tenner less than a year before I set up my subscription. It's a definite racket. 

Saved you from a ban you ungrateful c**t!

1 minute ago, StandFree03 said:

So what were these PMs from 8mile all about? Should I be worried given that he was "going to take me down a peg or two"?

No, he was protesting his innocence or something. 

Batshit is almost an anagram of shat it. Coincidence? 

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

We monitor everything, thats kind of why we're here :lol:

Being a platinum member has never saved anybody

4 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So what were these PMs from 8mile all about? Should I be worried given that he was "going to take me down a peg or two"?

Is your employer readily available to see on twitter/facebook?