Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Barry Manilow said:

8mile sent me a DM on friday asking for my twitter handle which I gave him and subsequently followed back, I then noticed I had a private message from him on twitter from about 2am this morning telling me about his banning on here and various other shit, it ran to about 8 paragraphs and I can only describe it as 'fucking mental' :o

Screenshot plz.

1 minute ago, Barry Manilow said:

8mile sent me a DM on friday asking for my twitter handle which I gave him and subsequently followed back, I then noticed I had a private message from him on twitter from about 2am this morning telling me about his banning on here and various other shit, it ran to about 8 paragraphs and I can only describe it as 'fucking mental' :o

You should get that posted.

20 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

You really need to take a breather away from the forum. I'm not going to insult you because obviously it doesn't work, but this forum is quite clearly not good for your well-being. It's been said that you're a bit of a gent in real life and I won't deny that since I don't actually know you. However, this boring, tired internet persona of yours has run its course and you should just stop it altogether.

It's a shame the mods aren't doing anything about it as, although you're not an offensive/derogatory/racist/sexist/malicious poster, you spam the place to f**k with your constant nonsense and it needs to come to an end. 

Edited by smpar

Adam read out to me the PM he got from 8mile this morning. It didn't even make sense. Batshit. I've been using that word a lot in the last 24 hours but it's all I've got left. 

I cannot wait until everyone's shitfaced at Christmas. 

6 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Where's WTM when you need him? :unsure2:

Grimbo

You really need to get away from here, this place is doing you no favours.  I have tried to be as diplomatic and non-abusive with you as I don't think some of the stuff you have had to put up with on here has been acceptable, but seriously, you are literally one of the most unhinged posters I have ever seen.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

You really need to get away from here, this place is doing you no favours.  I have tried to be as diplomatic and non-abusive with you as I don't think some of the stuff you have had to put up with on here has been acceptable, but seriously, you are literally one of the most unhinged posters I have ever seen.

Nah, Gary Lineker isn't sending him messages through the telly. Yet. 

Grimbo needs help, seriously.

Oh, also, coincidentally 8 mile also PM'd me on Friday asking if he could follow me on Twitter. I said yes, before all this shit kicked off, then blocked him on Saturday when it started.