Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:
12 hours ago, Dele said:
Good to see they two get pulled up. The amount of arse sooking with straws they do to get away punters into their pub is fucking eye bleeding. 

You really need to get a life.

I shall not be taking life advice from a homophobe and racist. 

Thanks for your concern though, Boo Boo. 

Not at all, you were claiming I was making stuff up and rather than waste my time searching for it I thought I'd tag the other poster who called you out on it before you started calling everyone a "snowflake". 

I've no idea what you mean by the guardian comment and for avoidance of doubt, I'm not interested either. 

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

Not at all, you were claiming I was making stuff up and rather than waste my time searching for it I thought I'd tag the other poster who called you out on it before you started calling everyone a "snowflake". 

I've no idea what you mean by the guardian comment and for avoidance of doubt, I'm not interested either. 

You and your lapdog like to spout shite with no evidence so don't bother wasting your time searching as you can't be arsed. I'll take an apology for your accusations and we can all be friends again?

3 hours ago, ali_91 said:

While you are right that Jimmy believes that being offended by homophobia makes you a ‘snowflake,’ and he is a horrible bigoted moron, please try and refrain from tagging me in to threads he’s posting in, I feel my intelligence diminishing every time I read one of his posts. 

Duly noted. 

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

fucking minter behaviour and a sign you take this place a bit too serious. 

This, ladies and gentleman, from the man with somewhere near 100 accounts on Pie and Bovril - some of which he used to converse with himself and pretend to support different clubs - and a man who is regularly banned from social media for his bigoted views and glorification of terrorist organisations. 

Oh and indeed, my. 

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Rab white knighting someone emoji23.png I’d be very embarrassed to be Jimmy right now.

Just think Scotty if you’d had a white knight you could have been saved from becoming the shadow of your former self you are ... 😉

37 minutes ago, Dele said:

This, ladies and gentleman, from the man with somewhere near 100 accounts on Pie and Bovril - some of which he used to converse with himself and pretend to support different clubs - and a man who is regularly banned from social media for his bigoted views and glorification of terrorist organisations. 

Oh and indeed, my. 

Classic whataboutery, as I said, tagging another poster to back you up in an argument on a football forum is a complete and utter red neck, no amount of attempting to switch the focus on me or anyone else will alter that.

What a fucking state to get yourself into.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Classic whataboutery, as I said, tagging another poster to back you up in an argument on a football forum is a complete and utter red neck, no amount of attempting to switch the focus on me or anyone else will alter that.

What a fucking state to get yourself into.

Whilst it does have a smattering of whataboutery, I have to agree that taking lectures on how to behave on an internet forum from you is akin to having Hitler teach a class in diplomacy.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Whilst it does have a smattering of whataboutery, I have to agree that taking lectures on how to behave on an internet forum from you is akin to having Hitler teach a class in diplomacy.

Not going to deny I'm the golden boy poster on this forum, however his attempts at deflection from his tragic behaviour on this thread is somewhat embarrassing and his comments regarding my social media are either based on second hand gossip or something rather stalker like and more than a bit creepy. 

If nothing else I'd never tag someone to back me up in an argument on here to get one over another poster, it's beyond embarrassing that and the fact he is turning the tables on me when lampooned for it shows he knows it and is more than a little rattled at it being highlighted.