Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I don’t really think I do that wb. I just happened to mention on the Spanish thread yesterday that I though that the 2 Brazilian goalkeepers were better than Oblak and it sparked a bit of debate. 
Liverpool are very much the hot topic of conversation they have been for years on here. If you check the Premier League thread I tried to change the subject to some of the other 19 teams yesterday numerous times. 
Anyway good night it’s late [emoji4]. 

Ederson being mentioned in the same breath as Oblak is good banter

Ederson being mentioned in the same breath as Oblak is good banter
Yet has no real interest in the spanish league....
His quote

Then goes on about posters who post in say the dog thread and brings it up in epl or champions league thread.

I've blocked him but cant stop people quoting him sadly

Guest Moomintroll
What exactly was it that was tedious NJ ? 
Rab, I am going to try & help here because, unlike a lot a people, I genuinely believe that you do follow Liverpool and go to pretty much every game. Please stop using emojis as a response, using the phrase "The Ev" & equating everything that someone posts to any throwaway comment relating to a leaning towards an English team & forthwith hounding them as to how many games they have been to this season. HTH.

6 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yet has no real interest in the spanish league....
His quote

Then goes on about posters who post in say the dog thread and brings it up in epl or champions league thread.

I've blocked him but cant stop people quoting him sadly

Aw bless you :lol:You replied to one of my posts yesterday’s and it certainly hadn’t been quoted :)

18 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
What exactly was it that was tedious NJ ? 

Rab, I am going to try & help here because, unlike a lot a people, I genuinely believe that you do follow Liverpool and go to pretty much every game. Please stop using emojis as a response, using the phrase "The Ev" & equating everything that someone posts to any throwaway comment relating to a leaning towards an English team & forthwith hounding them as to how many games they have been to this season. HTH.

Thanks Moomin I’ll take that on board :)

Guest Moomintroll
Thanks Moomin I’ll take that on board [emoji4]. 
Rab, you used a fonking emoji, at least pretend to care. Fwiw certain posters are being dicks on the Barclays thread & I have to admit that Roberto Firmino is pretty much the best all round attacking player on the planet right now, if he gets injured then Liverpool will struggle to keep this standard up.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
12 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
Thanks Moomin I’ll take that on board emoji4.png

Rab, you used a fonking emoji, at least pretend to care. Fwiw certain posters are being dicks on the Barclays thread & I have to admit that Roberto Firmino is pretty much the best all round attacking player on the planet right now, if he gets injured then Liverpool will struggle to keep this standard up.

Never underestimate the humble emoji Moomin :)

Always the diplomat ;)

Come on NJ if you don’t like what I’m saying then post your thoughts and let’s discuss it on there. That’s surely what a forum is for. 
As Heedtheba says I think people need to calm down a bit here. I’m struggling to believe there’s 5/6 posters seriously spending time on the above I think it’s pretty obvious where the heads gone lies. 

But it becomes the same “debate” over and over, extends in to other threads and just generally bores me. I have no issue with you supporting Liverpool and think it’s good you support local football as well. Repeatedly calling Dele a spurs fan, as an example, other folk “The Ev” fans, etc. when there post is unrelated isn’t a discussion I want to dive in to tbh.
I don’t think anyone’s head is gone about this. Just folk frustrated by a few threads all going the same way. Until you’re inviting to Ruel St. or sent a barrage of PM’s by someone who’s not bothered this will stay on the back burner.

Guest Moomintroll
You would have loved Kilt. He hardly ever used an emoji.
He did like greeting the fairer sex with some chocolates on landing, I have heard.

If it was a "debate" it would be more bearable but the guy is a borderline illiterate. He cannot offer any insight into football, can barely form a coherent sentence and his patter is non-existent. He isn't having a "debate", he's just posting oddball one liners.

Nesbit is the worst poster in the history of the forum.

Edited by Marshmallo

Guest Moomintroll
26 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Not sure there has been one before, has there?

Must have missed it, the Year End awards are coming soon however.