Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Pointing out the heads gone behaviour and outright lies on social media by an actress who hates Jeremy Corbyn and tweeted some outrageous and hilariously bad porkies to persuade people to swallow her agenda is bigoted???? [emoji848]

Outright lies!!!!????
Bit rich coming from you,after falsely claiming your original username wasn’t a tribute to a murderous paramilitary, but rather, in tribute to your deceased grandfather.
You are so much part of the problem that the bigot brothers bring to Scotland & more specifically Scottish football. Just a shame you don’t realise how much you & your rangers brethren have in common. I almost wish Tony was here to see the disgrace you are.

18 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Outright lies!!!!????
Bit rich coming from you,after falsely claiming your original username wasn’t a tribute to a murderous paramilitary, but rather, in tribute to your deceased grandfather.
You are so much part of the problem that the bigot brothers bring to Scotland & more specifically Scottish football. Just a shame you don’t realise how much you & your rangers brethren have in common. I almost wish Tony was here to see the disgrace you are.

Cool story Forever Hibs.

No, not really but, like many people growing up I read a lot and take an interest in history and social events so have a bit of knowledge about it, amongst other subjects I have an interest in such as music and politics, hence I know a bit of the background on the subject matter and can inform the less knowledgeable and, dare I suggest ignorant people on this particular subject. 

It’d have been far simpler if you’d just reminded everyone that you grew up in Fallin because everyone knows it’s a Stirlingshire microcosm of Belfast.

I've never murdered anyone chump, I know some Irish rebel songs but singing them isn't bigoted, like I said to Throbber, look up the definition of bigotry and sectarian and contrast those definitions in juxtaposition with Irish rebel songs, your argument falls flat on it's face because you are completely irrational on the subject and a thick, raging idiot.

[emoji848]

You said you were from Fallin?

Gets banned numerous times from a football forum, once whilst named after a Terrorist. 

Gets numerous accounts banned on Twitter whilst retweeting and uploading videos glorifying IRA terrorist attacks on British soil. 

Claims he isn't a bigot. Calls other folks idiots. 

The trials and tribulations of *insert one of a selection of 3,000 usernames, currently Flybhoy. *

Edited by Dele

I wonder if Magee could be honest with himself for a second on here, and instead of relentlessly consulting the dictionary of the oppressor to conveniently pigeon hole language, he could consider whether or not the content of the songs he is defendong is appropriate for, his own and the other Celtic supporting kids around him. The families in the other end of the stadium. Those watching on TV. And for a sporting event in Scotland in 2019.

Guest Moomintroll
I wonder if Magee could be honest with himself for a second on here, and instead of relentlessly consulting the dictionary of the oppressor to conveniently pigeon hole language, he could consider whether or not the content of the songs he is defendong is appropriate for, his own and the other Celtic supporting kids around him. The families in the other end of the stadium. Those watching on TV. And for a sporting event in Scotland in 2019.
He wont, I am intrigued as to what has triggered this outpouring of hatred & vitriol however as he has been a fairly decent poster for a long time. He has suddenly reverted to an obnoxious anti Semitic, anti British, child killing terrorist lover for no apparent reason. Some time on the naughty step would be appropriate.

He wasn't ever a "decent poster". He put up a video of multiple people being mown down on a motorway as he thought he'd get greenies. 

He's an attention seeking whopper who will no doubt be sitting giggling through his hands that he's getting it - exactly why he will continue to be "controversial" . 

As for time on the naughty step, yeah, that course of action certainly seemed to work with his other 2,000 accounts on Pie and Bovril. 

Guest Moomintroll

He wasn't ever a "decent poster". He put up a video of multiple people being mown down on a motorway as he thought he'd get greenies. 
He's an attention seeking whopper who will no doubt be sitting giggling through his hands that he's getting it - exactly why he will continue to be "controversial" . 
As for time on the naughty step, yeah, that course of action certainly seemed to work with his other 2,000 accounts on Pie and Bovril. 

I honestly didn't see that but I have viewed him as a relatively beige bigot from what he has posted on here, I am aware he has previous but he has seemed ok in most posts with a few acceptable digs. The last week however is a different story, from the unacceptable anti Semitism to the glorification of terrorists murdering children, he seems to have lost the plot but I dont really get where it has suddenly sprung from.

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I honestly didn't see that but I have viewed him as a relatively beige bigot from what he has posted on here, I am aware he has previous but he has seemed ok in most posts with a few acceptable digs. The last week however is a different story, from the unacceptable anti Semitism to the glorification of terrorists murdering children, he seems to have lost the plot but I dont really get where it has suddenly sprung from.

A bit like the zombieism in Walking Dead, it's in the DNA of all OF supporters.

Some manage to suppress it all the time, some like to revel in it all the time, the rest, it comes and goes in.

17 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

It’s always been there in him. His mask always slips. 

18 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

He can only hold it back for so long, then starts up again, gets banned and appears back with a new account that for some reason the mods then allow to stay. And repeat.

Guest Moomintroll
He can only hold it back for so long, then starts up again, gets banned and appears back with a new account that for some reason the mods then allow to stay. And repeat.
I very much stand corrected here then, I would say the mods need to take a look at themselves but other vile abominations are permitted to remain so that wont happen. Until the last few days he has been as fine as an unaware cult adherent can get, (plenty of OF fans are not that way & recognise the issues within their teams support) but this has been an eye opener.

24 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

What happened to Tibbermore Saint? Did he get banned?

I'm not assuming anything, but Serious Business has recently joined with a similar posting style but with a right wing slant. Perhaps we'll never know.

Edited by welshbairn