Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I think Clyde have the weirdest supporters in Scottish football. They are as thick as junior fans, as angry as Rangers fans and as deluded as Celtic fans. They champion a rapist, support a racist and revel in the death of a popular Scottish football legend. 
It was hilarious watching them working themselves into a frenzy over Wednesday’s game. They looked devastated when they were leaving Firhill at full time. Our fans couldn’t have cared less.

A very accurate summary.

Just catching up on this thread (21st July was some day eh) but I spotted a semi-heads gone last night on Twitter from what appears to be the Dundee groundsman making thinly veiled threats to a Utd fan who may or may not walk past Dens on the way to work.

290B1513-B06D-4B54-A146-340FC9ACF78F.png

32 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just catching up on this thread (21st July was some day eh) but I spotted a semi-heads gone last night on Twitter from what appears to be the Dundee groundsman making thinly veiled threats to a Utd fan who may or may not walk past Dens on the way to work.

I wonder if he’s got mixed up with Dele walking home from night shift ? 

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

He's some boy, pished as a fert. That Lainger83 is an absolute walloper. 

Edit : I'd read it last night. Disappointed to see it all gone today. If you're man enough to throw around threats when your pished you should be man enough to deal with the fall out sober. 

Edited by Dele

1 hour ago, Dele said:

He's some boy, pished as a fert. That Lainger83 is an absolute walloper. 

Edit : I'd read it last night. Disappointed to see it all gone today. If you're man enough to throw around threats when your pished you should be man enough to deal with the fall out sober. 

It was still there when I posted this. Can only assume the guy has got to work and been told to wisen up.

Sunday's never disappoint on here, Tibbermoresaint asking if I get a sexual thrill at children being killed on the Scotland's Shame thread on the Premiership forum is genuinely the most disturbing thing ive seen on this forum in some time. 😮

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Sunday's never disappoint on here, Tibbermoresaint asking if I get a sexual thrill at children being killed on the Scotland's Shame thread on the Premiership forum is genuinely the most disturbing thing ive seen on this forum in some time. 😮

The pair of you come across as unmitigated wallopers so to resort to P&B's Head Scone committee is a fucking poor show.  Fight it out with the recently banned fanny rather than asking for hauners.

Sunday's never disappoint on here, Tibbermoresaint asking if I get a sexual thrill at children being killed on the Scotland's Shame thread on the Premiership forum is genuinely the most disturbing thing ive seen on this forum in some time. [emoji50]

Maybe people in the internet wouldn’t hate you so much of you weren’t such a horrible bigot.

1 minute ago, Warren Mears said:

Promoting singing about people who murder people for what they believe isn't bigoted apparently. Sound.

Irish rebel songs are 'bigoted' are they?

It's staggering how fucking thick and angry you are 😂

Irish rebel songs are 'bigoted' are they?

It's staggering how fucking thick and angry you are [emoji23]

The IRA are/were terrorist and glamourising terrorism is bigoted behaviour. I’m not sure why you don’t understand why people may have a problem with this.

On 29/07/2019 at 10:43, Dindeleux said:

Bit awkward when the guy dishing out threats has a picture of him with his (presumably (hopefully)) child for an avatar