Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

I've got to be very careful as to what I say about cyclists, Tam.  As according to the absolute heeds gone (just now) in the cycling thread Police Scotland are actively watching my postings! 

It's a shame that post came yesterday and was masked by greater heads gones. Its a pretty outstanding example in it's own right.

UTN doubling down now by claiming his copper/cycling mates are forum members.

The good thing is they can pop into the cycling thread and let us know which laws have been broken and fire out some cease and desist patter from their desktops

UTN doubling down now by claiming his copper/cycling mates are forum members.

The good thing is they can pop into the cycling thread and let us know which laws have been broken and fire out some cease and desist patter from their desktops

I’m expecting a lot of “random” stops by the police of Kia drivers in the Perthshire area over the coming days.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They should take @Hedgecutter in and interrogate him to find out where PB lives.

I got another one a couple of weeks ago (with ease it should be said).   Let's just say he has green drainpipes too.

Thankfully for these lot, I like the hunt, not the kill.

I got another one a couple of weeks ago (with ease it should be said).   Let's just say he has green drainpipes too.
Thankfully for these lot, I like the hunt, not the kill.

Dr Cement knew what he was doing when he posted that photo. He’s baiting you.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Dr Cement knew what he was doing when he posted that photo. He’s baiting you.

Mullarkey v Hedgecutter.... 2 serial killers toying with eachother on P&B.... What could possibly go wrong for the rest of us.

Mullarkey v Hedgecutter.... 2 serial killers toying with eachother on P&B.... What could possibly go wrong for the rest of us.

They message WTM and start some sort very dangerous club.

ETA: it’s fine though, 3 great posters and I’m sure lovely lads...(please don’t cut off my face then bury me in cement)

Guest Moomintroll

PatnaDunty doing his best to perpetuate the Junior thicko trope on the Darvel thread, been an annoying troll from the start but seems to have lost it altogether now.

10 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

PatnaDunty doing his best to perpetuate the Junior thicko trope on the Darvel thread, been an annoying troll from the start but seems to have lost it altogether now.

I've just had my first wander into the Juniors forum and the last few pages of that thread are tremendous. DMs posted which is always serious business.

PatnaDunty is some boy. Buckled at "coffee and cakes" comment :lol:

On 21/07/2019 at 21:58, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hoping for some activity in the Berwick thread next.

You might have some. Not the most aggressive heads gone but it appears that they sacked their social media guy and he’s responded by writing an article on why Berwick are “the worst team in the history of Scottish football” and detailing why they should fold, with several references to sacking their social media guy. 

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You might have some. Not the most aggressive heads gone but it appears that they sacked their social media guy and he’s responded by writing an article on why Berwick are “the worst team in the history of Scottish football” and detailing why they should fold, with several references to sacking their social media guy. 

Pigeon post finally arrives in the Heads Gone ... 

https://www.berwickshirenews.co.uk/sport/football/berwick-rangers/berwick-rangers-in-twitter-storm-after-social-media-admin-relieved-of-duties-1-4891671/amp

Guest Moomintroll
The Clyde fans are at it again with Goodwillie in the league cup group F thread.
They really do not like people pointing out that they employ a rapist piece of shit, do they?