Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

29 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

I thankfully missed most of the chat on the Drugs Deaths thread but I don't think the guy is trolling. He is of course an utter James Hunt but he comes across a zealot ("Independence above everything else") to the extent that he's trying to shut down any discussion which could be seen as critical of the Scottish Government and, by default, the SNP. IMO of course.

He really was. Disagreeing with posts by responding with "No it wasn't/Yes it was/Snowflake/Hand wringer" without backing up your points is just a waste of everyone's time and designed for attention and a reaction. 

He is a horrendous poster. 

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Can’t find it in the premiership forum anywhere, Has it been moved?

Right Scotty you got plenty of greenies for a similar post about Falkirk, so well done for that, but let's not kick the arse out of the joke. 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Danger, Biggie, tibbermorysaint and nearab or whatever he is called can give us all peace for a few days.

Hahahahahahaha

Outstanding, while on the subject can I get a few of my warning points removed for good behaviour? 🤔

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Should have permanent warning points for being a Tory tbh. 

One of the warning points was for drinking Dark fruits which in hindsight I totally agree with and should remain to shame me for eternity. 

2 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Thanfully won't happen to me as I've got a 5 figure income!

I don't know if I'm missing a joke here as I've seen you post this several times but that could be anything from £10k p.a to £99k.

'Whoosh' comment incoming...

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I don't know if I'm missing a joke here as I've seen you post this several times but that could be anything from £10k p.a to £99k.

'Whoosh' comment incoming...

thats the joke GIF

1 hour ago, trainspotter said:

I thankfully missed most of the chat on the Drugs Deaths thread but I don't think the guy is trolling. He is of course an utter James Hunt but he comes across a zealot ("Independence above everything else") to the extent that he's trying to shut down any discussion which could be seen as critical of the Scottish Government and, by default, the SNP. IMO of course.

He's being doing that a lot in the Politics forum, however it's escalated and he is (well he WAS) simply bouncing from thread to thread literally desperate to start an argument with anyone. He probably needs permanently emptied for his own good tbh. 

Edited by Day of the Lords

59 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Where do we stand on wishing harm on other forum members:  A heavy cold; acute bronchitis; Lupus; A broken arm; asthma, Parkinsons 

I hope after your next ban you come back as a Tory-voting Unionist.

2 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Be interesting to know the where the line gets drawn when wishing ill harm on other online forum members.  

For example:     "I hope your next shite's a hedgehog ya fuckin tattie"  would be generally considered as #bants.  

But........."Yer a fucking waste of skin but your skin wouldn't come to waste if you died in a hospice after a long-drawn out bout of skin cancer"  would be of course completely wrong and ban worthy.   

Where do we stand on wishing harm on other forum members:  A heavy cold; acute bronchitis; Lupus; A broken arm; asthma, Parkinsons 

If I wished you were reincarnated as a cyclist PB would that be banworthy?