Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
Come and join the quiz thread, Moomsy.  A place of gentle piss-taking with no malice.  New league starts tomorrow and you'll fit right in.
Hopefully you're shite at General Knowledge... 
Might give that a shot, I am woeful to average but tend to know the answers to the weird questions that no one else gets.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Come and join the quiz thread, Moomsy.  A place of gentle piss-taking with no malice.  New league starts tomorrow and you'll fit right in.

Might give that a shot, I am woeful to average but tend to know the answers to the weird questions that no one else gets.

Just don't be too good in your first week...

6 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Last Sunday I was rocking in a corner ahead of my return to work after nearly three weeks holiday and was also nursing a significant hangover.  I'm sure he won't last much longer.

Just ban him anyway...

I'm never a fan of banning someone and think everyone's entitled to their opinion but TibbermoreSaint needs to go. The guy is the troll's troll. I find his one word or one sentence responses almost as bad as his content. He reminds me of that goon Wisbit. 

30 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
35 minutes ago, Tynierose said:
Danger, Biggie, tibbermorysaint and nearab or whatever he is called can give us all peace for a few days.

Glorious. Though that Tibbermore c**t should permanently banned for his shite in the Drugs Deaths thread. Particularly for trolling the boy who lost his nephew. He's a total fucking lowlife.

I thankfully missed most of the chat on the Drugs Deaths thread but I don't think the guy is trolling. He is of course an utter James Hunt but he comes across a zealot ("Independence above everything else") to the extent that he's trying to shut down any discussion which could be seen as critical of the Scottish Government and, by default, the SNP. IMO of course.

5 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Do the BNP still sell their merchandise outside Ibrox?

FFS.  You're confusing me with someone who goes to games!

Anyway the last time I saw such activity was when I stayed in Kincardineshire ( @tarapoa) and did go to Pittodrie now and then and the Turriff branch of the BNP sometimes  had a stall on Union Street on match days.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.  You probably aren't either but 'something about Rangers' is enough for most diddies.

13 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
Things appear to have escalated today

Sunday funday always delivers.

Aye, it's usually Clyde threads for a bit of Sunday fun.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

FFS.  You're confusing me with someone who goes to games!

Anyway the last time I saw such activity was when I stayed in Kincardineshire ( @tarapoa) and did go to Pittodrie now and then and the Turriff branch of the BNP sometimes  had a stall on Union Street on match days.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.  You probably aren't either but 'something about Rangers' is enough for most diddies.

Apologies. I'll direct that question at a supporter of the club now frequenting Ibrox.

If I ever come across one on here (long shot)...

21 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm never a fan of banning someone and think everyone's entitled to their opinion but TibbermoreSaint needs to go. The guy is the troll's troll. I find his one word or one sentence responses almost as bad as his content. He reminds me of that goon Wisbit. 

He called me a waste of skin 😓 

TBF i do have more than most

38 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
42 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Or you could just Google the answers..

Guest Moomintroll
Just had a pop at Tynie (jokingly) on the quiz thread then seen he’s dishing out suspensions like sweeties...I’ve fucked it haven’t I? [emoji17]
Farewell, sweet prince.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Danger, Biggie, tibbermorysaint and nearab or whatever he is called can give us all peace for a few days.

people lures GIF