58 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

racist.

15 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

racists 

10 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

racists

4 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

racist. 

This fuckwit needs some time on the naughty step.

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

It's open again, just a wee bit tidying up to do while dishing out four suspensions and a couple of warnings.

Nice one. 

Eta: Who's suspended out of interest?

Edited by Dee Man

The last i saw Danger was chasing Biggie all over thebforum demanding answers, Biggie threatened to call him a paedo, someine else called NEFife a paedo, JockTamson offered to meet someone at Ruel St. It was lovely stuff all in.

Its a public holiday in Dundee on Monday so its really a Sunday x 10

Edited by invergowrie arab

Danger, Biggie, tibbermorysaint and nearab or whatever he is called can give us all peace for a few days.
Glorious. Though that Tibbermore c**t should permanently banned for his shite in the Drugs Deaths thread. Particularly for trolling the boy who lost his nephew. He's a total fucking lowlife.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

The last i saw Danger was chasing Biggie all over thebforum demanding answers, Biggie threatened to call him a paedo, someine else called NEFife a paedo, JockTamson offered to meet someone at Ruel St. It was lovely stuff all in.

Its a public holiday in Dundee on Monday so its really a Sunday x 10

Is it worth popping over for a look or have the juicy posts been removed?

Guest Moomintroll
Been saying it for the last week but no fucker seems to be listening. Have been actively avoiding the Forum for most of the weekend as it is winding me up so much.

Guest Moomintroll
Danger, Biggie, tibbermorysaint and nearab or whatever he is called can give us all peace for a few days.
I've always liked you Tynie.

Guest Moomintroll
What page
Was last Sunday funnily enough, one of the other mods wiped out a full page. That tibbermore clown posted that someones Nephew deserved to die as he was junkie scum & that it was his fault for being a shite uncle. I reported a couple of posts at the time 'cos I was bloody furious, think the other poster was called Nigel but he should have been emptied thete & then which would have spared us all a week of his twisted bile.

Guest Moomintroll
Someone deleted it. Was presumed a mod. His performance on that thread was banworthy. Disappointed in you tbh m9
Mines is tl;dr, what Bairnardo said.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Been saying it for the last week but no fucker seems to be listening. Have been actively avoiding the Forum for most of the weekend as it is winding me up so much.

Come and join the quiz thread, Moomsy.  A place of gentle piss-taking with no malice.  New league starts tomorrow and you'll fit right in.

Hopefully you're shite at General Knowledge... 

Didn't see the post about the guy's nephew you mention but Tinbermoresaint's posts on that thread in general of the last ten pages are absolutely fucking disgusting, we all like a wee wind up and a bit of good natured ribbing of others on here, none more so than me but his posts and comments on that thread are fucking vile.