Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Would love to hear what Dees fans thought.

He was absolutely spot on, got "wee Doddsy" telt and should be locked in a room with the pair of them and allowed to boot their c***s in. 

"somewhat amusing." is an understatement.  It was tremendous and, unusually for BBC Shortbread, unscripted and allowed the wee man to rant.  Would love to hear what Dees fans thought.
He was absolutely spot on, got "wee Doddsy" telt and should be locked in a room with the pair of them and allowed to boot their c***s in. 
Is this available anywhere for a listen? Sounds glorious.

Neil McCann on Sportsound.
Was somewhat amusing.
I heard this and was mind blown.

I will admit that as I listened, all I cpuld think of was that it would be definitely going in this thread. Absolutely lost his shit.

On 04/05/2019 at 11:13, heedthebaa said:

I would say the posters who goad rab are more to blame than rab himself

Neither do I, imagine letting someone upset you to the point of using it 

Why is putting someone on ignore a sign that they've upset you? It's a process that takes 5 seconds and lets you not see tedious trolling pish.

My ignore list runs to 4 pages, although at least half are almost certainly the same person. 

I wouldn't exactly call that a meltdown from Neil McCann, more a typical arrogant rant of a complete fucking toss of a guy who refuses point blank to take any share of the blame for Dundee being relegated, calls out Jim McIntyre for vaguely suggesting the previous managers have made errors in recent years then utterly slaughters the guy, without the right of reply and, in a breathtakingly high opinion of himself states Dundee would 100% have stayed up had he not been sacked.

An utter fanny of a boy.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

I wouldn't exactly call that a meltdown from Neil McCann, more a typical arrogant rant of a complete fucking toss of a guy who refuses point blank to take any share of the blame for Dundee being relegated, calls out Jim McIntyre for vaguely suggesting the previous managers have made errors in recent years then utterly slaughters the guy, without the right of reply and, in a breathtakingly high opinion of himself states Dundee would 100% have stayed up had he not been sacked.

An utter fanny of a boy.

Shut the f**k up Dave.

It shows how bland most football rants are if that’s a “meltdown” from McCann. Thought he was passionate and clearly cares for Dundee and is pissed that they’ve been relegated. 

It shows how bland most football rants are if that’s a “meltdown” from McCann. Thought he was passionate and clearly cares for Dundee and is pissed that they’ve been relegated. 
It was all about McCann though. "I never got relegated" etc. Not we, I. You knew what was coming when he started off by saying he didnt care about McIntyres future. He couldnt even manage to acknowledge the Sportsound lads network, so desperate was he to get in there and make it about him.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It was all about McCann though. "I never got relegated" etc. Not we, I. You knew what was coming when he started off by saying he didnt care about McIntyres future. He couldnt even manage to acknowledge the Sportsound lads network, so desperate was he to get in there and make it about him.

Want to meet me at 12 Ruel St to discuss further?

Want to meet me at 12 Ruel St to discuss further?
Square go's are shaping up to be this seasons De Rigeur on P&B. I would very much like to be at the forefront of this.

That said, I do not have a maw and have no idea where Ruel Street is.

Can I still take part?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Square go's are shaping up to be this seasons De Rigeur on P&B. I would very much like to be at the forefront of this.

That said, I do not have a maw and have no idea where Ruel Street is.

Can I still take part?

I think it’s in Paisley. Could make it in Fife instead as you’ll have a few trips to Methil and Kirkcaldy anyway?

I think it’s in Paisley. Could make it in Fife instead as you’ll have a few trips to Methil and Kirkcaldy anyway?
Yeah, as a man constantly pressed for time, any opportunity to align fighting an internet stranger over differing interpretarions of a Neil McCann rant with travelling across the Forth to watch dreadful football is to be embraced. Consider yourself challenged.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Yeah, as a man constantly pressed for time, any opportunity to align fighting an internet stranger over differing interpretarions of a Neil McCann rant with travelling across the Forth to watch dreadful football is to be embraced. Consider yourself challenged.

Keep everything crossed for Edinburgh City in the playoffs and that could save even more time.