Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Na thats not accurate. The reason why he gets stick is because he thinks he can police certain parts of the forum and tell folk what they can and cant post about, mostly pertaining to English football. There plenty evidence of that. Thats likely what gets peoples hackles up the most IMO

Na I used to get a bit of stick but it’s very tame nowadays. Folk can post whatever they want but there’s a lot of nonsense largely dreamt up in people’s front rooms and they get all hot and bothered when challenged. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

29 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I used to quite like Misc Fitba, and it would be one of the forums I would check frequently. Unfortunately because now any time I post Rab replies asking about how many games I’ve been to for the 100th, it’s all gotten too tedious. I still check it but far less often, and almost never post these days.

Let’s not beat about the bush here. You don’t post on it any more because you used to come on with the calling Middlesbrough ‘we’ stuff and making sweeping generalisations about English clubs and their fans most of which got proven to be rubbish. Suddenly now you would never put anyone on ignore. Wonder who influenced that statement :)

I once asked why Rab and Marshmallo weren’t best buds and I received a PM from one of Rabs friends about how they all rally around him. Serious bidness. 

Despite pretending he’s dishing out the telts, Rab comes across as a particularly insecure individual. I hope he finds happiness soon. 

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I once asked why Rab and Marshmallo weren’t best buds and I received a PM from one of Rabs friends about how they all rally around him. Serious bidness. 

Despite pretending he’s dishing out the telts, Rab comes across as a particularly insecure individual. I hope he finds happiness soon. 

Bobby you cheeky scamp :D.  

This is well worth the greeny I have awarded it. Hopefully more will follow.

Eta you know the rules as regards PMs shagger

3 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

That post by RandomGuy is a fucking abomination. Who is anyone to tell someone what kind of supporter they are? 

Finally we agree on something, you'll probably get a fair bit stick for it tho....

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Post the PM or gtf. 

You can't question genial Bobby Grout, you don't want to end up on his wrong side.

13 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

After last Saturday I shudder to think what is  going to happen tonight. 

I’m in Newcastle, get your arse in the Garter around tea time 

4 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Let’s not beat about the bush here. You don’t post on it any more because you used to come on with the calling Middlesbrough ‘we’ stuff and making sweeping generalisations about English clubs and their fans most of which got proven to be rubbish. Suddenly now you would never put anyone on ignore. Wonder who influenced that statement :)

I’m can’t remember exactly why you’re allowed to support Liverpool and I’m not allowed to support Boro, I think your rule was something oddly specific like 90% home attendance and 75% away (assuming that’s because it fits exactly into your general attendance of games) to be a “real fan”. 

No idea what you’re on about with the ignore stuff. I’ve never put anyone on ignore, and having seen the screenshot RG posted it looks much worse than just scrolling passed and spam, so don’t plan on ever putting anyone on ignore. Not sure who you’re referencing either, you take this place far too seriously.

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m can’t remember exactly why you’re allowed to support Liverpool and I’m not allowed to support Boro, I think your rule was something oddly specific like 90% home attendance and 75% away (assuming that’s because it fits exactly into your general attendance of games) to be a “real fan”. 

No idea what you’re on about with the ignore stuff. I’ve never put anyone on ignore, and having seen the screenshot RG posted it looks much worse than just scrolling passed and spam, so don’t plan on ever putting anyone on ignore. Not sure who you’re referencing either, you take this place far too seriously.

How can he be taking it seriously? His posts are littered with :)s...

8 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Thanks for forwarding it on to me - genuinely terrifying but unsurprising.

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Neil McCann on Sportsound.

Was somewhat amusing.

"somewhat amusing." is an understatement.  It was tremendous and, unusually for BBC Shortbread, unscripted and allowed the wee man to rant.  Would love to hear what Dees fans thought.

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I've got the guy on ignore. The only one I have ignore but because people react and quote him you then see what he says. If he comments and nobody quotes it then you cant see it.
Its shite how one person can ruin it. Sad really

Aw you poor wee thing :lol:

9 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

How can he be taking it seriously? His posts are littered with :)s...

Ah ha ... never take a football forum too seriously Jacko :)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit