Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Too calm to have been Lovers. I thought he was mental as a player. He's something else on the touch line. Great entertainment, but I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end.

I thought he was away in to batter my pal when he was refereeing him start of the season :lol:

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I thought he was away in to batter my pal when he was refereeing him start of the season :lol:

Sounds like a lovely guy! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Close season lunacy has arrived early this year

Not quite. Rab's season isn't officially over until Liverpool have mathematically blown the league title..... 

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

Not quite. Rab's season isn't officially over until Liverpool have mathematically blown the league title..... 

Does he then support Manchester City? 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:
That post by RandomGuy is a fucking abomination. Who is anyone to tell someone what kind of supporter they are? 

You would have a point if RGs target wasnt constantly telling folk what they can/cant comment on, spouting pish about "sky sports subscribers" and thrashing about the forum giving it "were you at the game" patter.

Yet, it’s all fine and dandy when directed at OF supporters 

4 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

It really isn't though. I get that for a lot of folk on here, it's a stick used to beat them with, but that just makes those folk wankers.

I think we can surely acknowledge that its slightly different, being that they are Scottish teams (despite their best wishes)

But tbf, that generally only gets levelled at the antagonistic ones like Bennett, Kincy, Romeo et al who spend all their time trying to belittle fans of other clubs.

Slagging OF fans for not going to games is natural given the attitudes they adopt towards the rest of Scottish Football.

5 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

It really isn't though. I get that for a lot of folk on here, it's a stick used to beat them with, but that just makes those folk wankers.

They all moan about him, then go on other parts of the forum and do the same to others. All Rab does is stand his corner and stick up for his team. We’re talking about grown men that can’t flick past a post without getting angry ffs. 

They all moan about him, then go on other parts of the forum and do the same to others. All Rab does is stand his corner and stick up for his team. We’re talking about grown men that can’t flick past a post without getting angry ffs. 
Na thats not accurate. The reason why he gets stick is because he thinks he can police certain parts of the forum and tell folk what they can and cant post about, mostly pertaining to English football. There plenty evidence of that. Thats likely what gets peoples hackles up the most IMO

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
20 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Na thats not accurate. The reason why he gets stick is because he thinks he can police certain parts of the forum and tell folk what they can and cant post about, mostly pertaining to English football. There plenty evidence of that. Thats likely what gets peoples hackles up the most IMO

Who in their right mind would "get their heckles up" over a post on an anonymous football forum?!

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

Who in their right mind would "get their heckles up" over a post on an anonymous football forum?!

What's it got to do with you, you fucking nonce?

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

I used to quite like Misc Fitba, and it would be one of the forums I would check frequently. Unfortunately because now any time I post Rab replies asking about how many games I’ve been to for the 100th, it’s all gotten too tedious. I still check it but far less often, and almost never post these days.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I used to quite like Misc Fitba, and it would be one of the forums I would check frequently. Unfortunately because now any time I post Rab replies asking about how many games I’ve been to for the 100th, it’s all gotten too tedious. I still check it but far less often, and almost never post these days.

I don't use it myself, but isn't that what the "ignore" function is for?

10 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I would say the posters who goad rab are more to blame than rab himself

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

I don't use it myself, but isn't that what the "ignore" function is for?

Neither do I, imagine letting someone upset you to the point of using it 

Yeah I’m never going to put anyone on ignore, and I agree that people like Grangemouth Bairn are arguably worse as they actually seem to enjoy the same argument over and over every day. That being said even if I don’t post anything about Liverpool he will still post asking about how many Boro games I’ve been to etc and then try to turn it into “I’m a real fan, you’re not” arguments regardless of the initial post and it’s boring. So easier just not posting.