Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Rab still not understanding that going to Whitehill games because they're on his doorstep, then spending thousands of pounds following Liverpool about, is the exact definition of an glory hunter.

An actual fan of the lower league team would find a better way to spend that money.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rab still not understanding that going to Whitehill games because they're on his doorstep, then spending thousands of pounds following Liverpool about, is the exact definition of an glory hunter.

An actual fan of the lower league team would find a better way to spend that money.

I’ve been going to Liverpool games all my RG if that makes me a glory hunter so be it I couldn’t care less ... :). I’ll alway prioritise going to watch them over anything else football wise. 

Enjoy watching other stuff at different grounds. Was at East Kilbride last Saturday, Bonnyrigg on Wednesday and went to watch my mates Edinburgh United U20s team at Inverkeithing last night. I might even get to a 3pm somewhere today on the way to Newcastle :)

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I’ve been going to Liverpool games all my RG if that makes me a glory hunter so be it I couldn’t care less ... :). I’ll alway prioritise going to watch them over anything else football wise. 

Enjoy watching other stuff at different grounds. Was at East Kilbride last Saturday, Bonnyrigg on Wednesday and went to watch my mates Edinburgh United U20s team at Inverkeithing last night. I might even get to a 3pm somewhere today on the way to Newcastle :)

South Shields are playing Warrington.

12 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

That was Rosyth you were in.

That post by RandomGuy is a fucking abomination. Who is anyone to tell someone what kind of supporter they are? 

You’re forgetting RG is just another simpleton bandwagoning a dozen diddies on their quest for some green dots. His ‘on ignore’ post last week was quite amusing to be fair.

ETA: Glad it all seems to have transferred out of the Champions League thread over to GN though.

That post by RandomGuy is a fucking abomination. Who is anyone to tell someone what kind of supporter they are? 
You would have a point if RGs target wasnt constantly telling folk what they can/cant comment on, spouting pish about "sky sports subscribers" and thrashing about the forum giving it "were you at the game" patter.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
26 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

You would have a point if RGs target wasnt constantly telling folk what they can/cant comment on, spouting pish about "sky sports subscribers" and thrashing about the forum giving it "were you at the game" patter.

Have you thought about ignoring him instead?

Random Guy? Yeah when he revealed his tv watching tendencies in the GOT thread I actually thought about going several steps further than that.

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

I'm assuming Paul Lovering got banned from the forum?

Too calm to have been Lovers. I thought he was mental as a player. He's something else on the touch line. Great entertainment, but I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Too calm to have been Lovers. I thought he was mental as a player. He's something else on the touch line. Great entertainment, but I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end.

Surely someone, somewhere in the world of junior football has cracked his jaw at some point?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, sjc said:

Random Guy? Yeah when he revealed his tv watching tendencies in the GOT thread I actually thought about going several steps further than that.

No, Rab.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I’m getting the feeling that the old Sky Sports subscriber slant has really hit the spot. Delicious :)