Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

This "Rab getting the better of you"   "Being schooled by Rab"   is it really a thing?      

All I've read is drone simpleton material, and an over-reliance on the edit function.   
Throbber is trying something different. I am behind him.

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Coupar Angus juniors seem to have lost the head tonight.

I found the first 14 posts on this thread very funny.

Poor old Coupar Angus it’s a nice wee ground up there. They took a season out a few years and it was good to see them come back but looks like things are still as tough. 

Just now, tamthebam said:

One of the few grounds I've ever won the half time raffle at. 

It was five quid. 

In an act of unprecedented generosity on my part I donated it back. 

Blooming heck Tam if we’d known that you might have had a chance of winning it at Fergie Park. 

Seem to remember the ‘stand’ was an old bus shelter complete with bus timetable still inside

12 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Blooming heck Tam if we’d known that you might have had a chance of winning it at Fergie Park. 

Seem to remember the ‘stand’ was an old bus shelter complete with bus timetable still inside

They used to have an old wooden stand but it had gone by the time I made it to Foxhall Park (so named as there's foxhall hope there) 

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

They used to have an old wooden stand but it had gone by the time I made it to Foxhall Park (so named as there's foxhall hope there) 

Sounds like it’s better than having Foxhall Tam ... :D

Guest Moomintroll

I get that Rab is completely at it to wind people up , but why 8mile suddenly became unhinged is quite the mystery.

17 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

but why 8mile suddenly became unhinged is quite the mystery.

Because he craves attention and hates it when other folk are getting it and not him, hence : 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

8 mile just stands up for the persecuted people in this evil world. 

It was defos a mental post but... I kind of agree with him. Rab's dreadful but the obsession some posters have with him ruins threads just as much, resulting in pages and pages of his shite and shite from those who are constantly wound up by him.