Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

13 hours ago, throbber said:

Your relentless stupidity rocked his confidence for a while before Largs Ton completely pushed him over the edge by giving him a fake phone number. What a carry on!

I was just trying to have a bit of a laugh with him throbber and then yesterday ... POP. 

He needs to dig a few of his old wrestling videos out, get a date lined up for Thursday night and try and get it his head straight. 

33 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Perhaps he should abandon his local team - like you've done with Whitehill Welfare - and start following a successful foreign team like Juve, Barcelona or Liverpool ?   

I watch loads of local football pb and do a bit of helping out. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

3 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Evidencing your postings on here, I fully believe you'd be always available to collect in the corner flags or cut oranges.    Bet you were the prompt and enthusiastic.  

Till your ultimate *heeds blown* where you felt the need to counter the indignity of living in a slum like Rosewell by supporting a successful foreign club.    But this thread will be yours in the next month when City wins the league and Barcelona prove how they're a far superior club to Liverpool.     And as we all know Arsenal are on the way back and will be starting a glorious decade of Premier League dominance commencing next year.     

Try to not edit your post several times with your next one sentence reply.    Up the Gunners!  

Need to somebody to do the unglamorous  jobs Billy. That’s not very nice I don’t live in Rosewell but know some good people from the village. 

All you’ll get from me is a well done Manchester C / Barca is they do it. Up the Arsenal :)

4 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

start following a successful foreign team like Liverpool ?   

:lol:

3 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Try to not edit your post several times with your next one sentence reply.    Up the Gunners!  

:lol:

so much this. 

22 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Can't be many on here who love their club as much as I love FFC

We are down and out. Thousands on here follow their clubs all over Scotland. You're heartbroken too if it gets to this extent. We argue over a lot of shite in the main but ultimately emotions are exposed in extreme times. I love Falkirk FC and the majority of you love your clubs in the same way.

If my head's gone I admit it - it's half a joke, half love for Falkirk. If that makes me a bad guy so be it.

We had some good games against you guys in the championship, Falkirk played some good fitba.

Hope your team bounces back up.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

We had some good games against you guys in the championship, Falkirk played some good fitba.

Would you not be better posting this luvvie pish on a Falkirk thread?

Just now, Angusfifer said:

Would you not be better posting this luvvie pish on a Falkirk thread?

Just showing some solidarity with my big mate Marshy.

It's a we are the people thing, you wouldn't understand.

20 minutes ago, bennett said:

As if Falkirk fans haven't suffered enough, along comes Bennett to stand in their corner. 

As if Falkirk fans haven't suffered enough, along comes Bennett to stand in their corner. 
Wev just recently had magee call someone a fucking zoomer too...

We have have gone through the looking glass, then smashed it to f**k

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wev just recently had magee call someone a fucking zoomer too...

We have have gone through the looking glass, then smashed it to f**k

Magee has had the hump with him for ages, just because he persistently refers him a creepy, sweaty, lecherous, danger to society.  

Calling him a zoomer is a bit harsh. Shame on you, Magee. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Magee has had the hump with him for ages, just because he persistently refers him a creepy, sweaty, lecherous, danger to society.  

Coming from Marshmalo there is more than a hint of irony him making such insinuations.