Mon Dieu

Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I've asked on the thread what the f**k it's all about as I can't make head nor tail of it. According to Rudolph the explanation would never be believed which, unfortunately, makes me want to know even more now
They are all utterly mental. Imagine what the Morton forum they often reference looks like....

4 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:
29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Somewhat predictable, but the Morton threas is currently enjoying some real name dropping and square go offering

I've asked on the thread what the f**k it's all about as I can't make head nor tail of it. According to Rudolph the explanation would never be believed which, unfortunately, makes me want to know even more now

Just be careful about reading those Morton threads as you will soon start thinking "maybe it's me that's the mental one?". 

Ever get to a point where you feel like you have to apologise for your supporters?
I'm there now.
Nope. Being a Dundee fan I'd have to apologise on behalf of many.

They're mental,  that's without pishy drawers McKee being in the mix.

They must charge round Cappielow seeking out their enemies.

43 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Ever get to a point where you feel like you have to apologise for your supporters?

I'm there now.

Are you McMurphy in amongst this mess?

I am amazed that there isn't a full scale recreation of the Battle of Rorkes Drift at Cappielow every other week. How can a group of people who follow the same team hate each other so much?

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I am amazed that there isn't a full scale recreation of the Battle of Rorkes Drift at Cappielow every other week. How can a group of people who follow the same team hate each other so much?

Awaiting the second coming of the Catman to unite us.

17 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Erm just because you follow the same team doesn't make another person any less of a c**t. 

On 28/02/2019 at 03:27, Moomintroll said:

Even Morton fans know that Morton fans are dicks. 

Sheep62 having a total fucking meltdown on the Aberdeen v Rangers thread over the Dons ticket allocation for the replay at Ibrox. 

16 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

@welshbairnhaving a heads gone to end all heads gones

Didn't you send PMs trying to start a dotting campaign and then disappear off the forum for months when you were rumbled?

42 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Sheep62 having a total fucking meltdown on the Aberdeen v Rangers thread over the Dons ticket allocation for the replay at Ibrox. 

And ??