Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

58 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’m not sure even Rab can recover from this hammer blow tbh...

Aye its not exactly a sterling reference to be fair.  Not sure who it reflects worse on to be honest.

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Aye its not exactly a sterling reference to be fair.  Not sure who it reflects worse on to be honest.

Don't mention Sterling to a Pool fan- it could be a sore point! :lol:

Ha ha. 
He wouldn’t get in the front 3 Tam [emoji14]. 

Rab did you ever hang about the Cannonmills area of Edinburgh around 10 years ago and harp on incessantly to people in pubs about Liverpool? I remember once meeting a guy who would bang on much the same was as you do on here a couple of times at a pub down there and wondered if it could maybe have been you.

Just now, throbber said:

Rab did you ever hang about the Cannonmills area of Edinburgh around 10 years ago and harp on incessantly to people in pubs about Liverpool? I remember once meeting a guy who would bang on much the same was as you do on here a couple of times at a pub down there and wondered if it could maybe have been you.

Bit personal mate. Thought we were supposed to be anonymous and the idea we're not terrifies me. Especially bumping into your tea bagging friends on Skye or wherever.

Bit personal mate. Thought we were supposed to be anonymous and the idea we're not terrifies me. Especially bumping into your tea bagging friends on Skye or wherever.

I only just realised Rab’s location was Edinburgh and It all brought me back to a pub called the stags head which I used to frequent 10 years ago.

10 hours ago, Skerla said:

The insufferable twat is obviously rattled by it, he goes back months to red dot posts, sometimes ones he has replied to at the time... weirdo.

:lol: ... says mr fond of a red dot himself don’t be shy now :lol:

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Funnily enough throbber I used to stay not too far from there :lol:

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

In the sprit of being fair to Rab, lots of insufferable twats claim to support Liverpool so it might not have been him, it could have been one of the other ones. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

20 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

In the sprit of being fair to Rab, lots of insufferable twats claim to support Liverpool so it might not have been him, it could have been one of the other ones. 

Ha ha very true BWV. 

I wasn’t being personal or trying to out his identity either. It’s just rang a bell when I realised Rab was Edinburgh based for some reason, probably not him but i just had memories of this guy who would talk about going to Liverpool games and talk at great length about Liverpool every time I saw him in that pub.

I wasn’t being personal or trying to out his identity either. It’s just rang a bell when I realised Rab was Edinburgh based for some reason, probably not him but i just had memories of this guy who would talk about going to Liverpool games and talk at great length about Liverpool every time I saw him in that pub.

That’s Rab D Nesbit you’re thinking of.

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

Maybe if you’d dealt with him back then, the poor posters in the MOFC threads wouldn’t be enduring what they are now

The sooner that this multi-team, perma-seething mess gets emptied like the jakey bin-dweller and the guy who barbecued his own pets and went on a cruise with the fundraising money before him, the better for all concerned. 

Truly dreadful posters.