Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Don’t you believe it Dee Man [mention=30544]J_Stewart[/mention] is a regular daily visitor [emoji3] ... 
53B8D9DF-176C-4140-8B00-D3CC70DBAC24.thumb.jpeg.6971b4a0658331359edd9d899926ea41.jpeg

[emoji1]

Checking who’s visited your profile now :lol:

Still, to be fair, it is a tad bizarre visiting the profile of someone that bothers you enough you’ve (claimed) to have put them on ignore.
Just a wee weirdo fishing for likes maybe?

Why do people need to bring his shitposting into other parts of the site? Fucking hell, this is eye bleeding stuff.

Tbqhwy, this seems a far better place for it than the football threads being wrecked by numerous folk spamming the threads full of greeting faced posts about him, when all he’s really done is post about football [emoji1]

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji1.png

Still, to be fair, it is a tad bizarre visiting the profile of someone that bothers you enough you’ve (claimed) to have put them on ignore.
Just a wee weirdo fishing for likes maybe?

I visited out of curiosity to see who was giving him all the greenies.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Tbqhwy, this seems a far better place for it than the football threads being wrecked by numerous folk spamming the threads full of greeting faced posts about him, when all he’s really done is post about football emoji1.png

I really don’t see what he does wrong. Talks passionately about his club, sticking  up for his club when need be, retaliates when he’s being nipped at. Grown men getting in a state, when it’s getting them in an even bigger state

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I visited out of curiosity to see who was giving him all the greenies.

I did exactly the same, and then saw this thread and the explanation. Bizarre behaviour.

Grown men getting involved in 'dotting campaigns' and creating aliases for dotting on a football forum absolutely blows my mind.

13 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I did exactly the same, and then saw this thread and the explanation. Bizarre behaviour.

Grown men getting involved in 'dotting campaigns' and creating aliases for dotting on a football forum absolutely blows my mind.

I don’t know why they do it either Stew just bizarre. 

28 minutes ago, Dele said:

You mean, apart from following folk around the forum who had the audacity to slag off Liverpool? 

Come on Dele I know you are just new but you are making this up. 

7 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Come on Dele I know you are just new but you are making this up. 

You've very recently been in the Falkirk thread, amongst others, following the folk around you have back and forwards with in the Misc Other Football part of the forum. 

I've also witnessed you going around the forum just randomly throwing their usernames into posts (without tagging them obvs) when folk are talking of strange behaviour in people.

I never mentioned you or tagged you in my reply because I genuinely couldn't be bothered writing this out as you'll dismiss it as 'a laugh'. It's worrying behaviour that you've started taking the site so seriously you're basically stalking strangers all over a forum to garner attention. 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

You've very recently been in the Falkirk thread, amongst others, following the folk around you have back and forwards with in the Misc Other Football part of the forum. 

I've also witnessed you going around the forum just randomly throwing their usernames into posts (without tagging them obvs) when folk are talking of strange behaviour in people.

I never mentioned you or tagged you in my reply because I genuinely couldn't be bothered writing this out as you'll dismiss it as 'a laugh'. It's worrying behaviour that you've started taking the site so seriously you're basically stalking strangers all over a forum to garner attention. 

Christ Del and it’s me that’s taking this seriously :lol:

At the risk of getting accused of melting down and going all Grimbo over a few dots, I was just having a bit of fun with the @Marshmallo who’s been dishing out 25 red dots every day for weeks :lol:

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

Christ Del and it’s me that’s taking this seriously :lol:

At the risk of getting accused of melting down and going all Grimbo over a few dots, I was just having a bit of fun with the @Marshmallo who’s been dishing out 25 red dots every day for weeks :lol:

You seem very upset with Marshmallow - I’ve seen you quite him multiple times now. Your dotting accounts will more than make up for his red dots, so just let it go.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You seem very upset with Marshmallow - I’ve seen you quite him multiple times now. Your dotting accounts will more than make up for his red dots, so just let it go.

Not upset in the slightest HM :)

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

I never mentioned you or tagged you in my reply because I genuinely couldn't be bothered writing this out as you'll dismiss it as 'a laugh'. 

5 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I was just having a bit of fun with the @Marshmallo 

Quelle suprise.

53 minutes ago, Dele said:

You mean, apart from following folk around the forum who had the audacity to slag off Liverpool? 

Just ignore him. I don’t have anyone on ignore, nor do I red dot anyone,  but there’s plenty posters that I just fly past their posts without reading, it really is that simple ffs !!

I'm not sure what's worse, trailing someone to red dot their posts or making an account specifically for it. There seems to have been more of it recently. 
We are in the post-mod era. Lazy c***s just letting it fly IMO