Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
Villa head's gone will be tomorrow if the unthinkable happens and we lose to them
Unfortunately due to the continued presence of the full kit w**ker, all I can say is usuthu.

On 09/03/2019 at 10:34, Bully Wee Villa said:

Villa head's gone will be tomorrow if the unthinkable happens and we lose to them

Appears the ultimate Head’s Gone was in fact a Birmingham fan.

In other news, on the Kelty thread it appears Rab B Nesbitt is now private messaging posters to ask why they’ve been red dotting him. I like where this is all going...

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

In other news, on the Kelty thread it appears Rab B Nesbitt is now private messaging posters to ask why they’ve been red dotting him. I like where this is all going...

I thought I was the only one getting them :(

Just logged onto desktop for the first time in a few days to 208 notifications.

207 red dots from Lincoln.  1 PM from a mod telling me he had noticed the trend and would reinstate my greenies.

What a guy.

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just logged onto desktop for the first time in a few days to 208 notifications.

207 red dots from Lincoln.  1 PM from a mod telling me he had noticed the trend and would reinstate my greenies.

What a guy.

Outrageous corruption of the dotting system if true, as bad as creating aliases for the purpose imo. 

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Outrageous corruption of the dotting system if true, as bad as creating aliases for the purpose imo. 

Imagine taking the time to click through 50 posts a day :lol: 

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I did it to tadger (RIP), took about 5 minutes IIRC. Sent him ballistic, 36 hours to exploding head and punted.

Edited by welshbairn

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Posting screenshots of embarrassing PM's that you yourself have sent is a harrowing desperation for attention. Feel quite sorry for the guy.

Won't be taking him off ignore though, obviously.

18 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Correct.

But it won't make no odds to him if he gets all his greenies back.

It won't make any odds to me because its literally just different coloured dots on my screen.  

Just now, Dindeleux said:

It won't make any odds to me because its literally just different coloured dots on my screen.  

Obviously makes no odds to you at all.

See you tomorrow for some more don't care dots.

5 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Appears the ultimate Head’s Gone was in fact a Birmingham fan.

:lol: 

39 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Posting screenshots of embarrassing PM's that you yourself have sent is a harrowing desperation for attention. Feel quite sorry for the guy.

Won't be taking him off ignore though, obviously.

:lol: 

Don’t do that Stewy I’ve rinsed you enough :lol:

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

That’s the spirit Dindy. Don’t let Lincoln see how much you are hurting inside.

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

That's absolute Carstairs patient behaviour. 

A previous poster now banned from here uses his alias (apparently some banned posters come back with new accounts) to red dot me 30 or so times a day from time to time, the irony of him, in his previous persona questioning MY sanity.... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

That's absolute Carstairs patient behaviour. 

A previous poster now banned from here uses his alias (apparently some banned posters come back with new accounts) to red dot me 30 or so times a day from time to time, the irony of him, in his previous persona questioning MY sanity.... :lol:

Sounds like the Marshmallow.