Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The post Dindeleux made wasn’t particularly offensive (or funny) and something similar has probably been said up and down the country on various forums.

When Tiote died last year Jimmy cracked 2 similar sort of jokes about the situation, the first one obviously didn’t get the attention he craved so he cracked another one a few hours later which obviously went unchallenged because of his P&B status.

Celebrities deaths are so common and no matter who it is, someone out there somewhere will crack a joke about it. Don’t think Dindeleux deserves a particularly hard time over this even if he is a total weirdo.

Stop sticking the boot into Jimmy, the man was a saint.

Stop sticking the boot into Jimmy, the man was a saint.

I’m not sticking the boot into him but because of his popularity on here he could get away with posting things that others would be slaughtered for.

It’s the same situation with celebrity deaths, some celebrities it’s fine to make jokes about but others it’s not. There are clearly people who are connected emotionally with the Frabbit singers death and anyone who cracked a joke about that would get completely slaughtered/banned for it but if it were another household Scottish celebrity who had died like Sean Batty then I doubt people would be taking it so seriously.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:
Has Jimmy been punted?

Where have you been?

Been busy the past few days so not really been on here, I’m assuming that’s a yes. 

What did he do? 

Been busy the past few days so not really been on here, I’m assuming that’s a yes. 
What did he do? 
Gave Tynieness a load of abuse I believe, in amongst some sort of heated arguements on the Hearts Celtic thread a couple of weekends ago.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

What did he do? 

He complained that the Royal blood was getting polluted by a mulatto.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
8 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:
Has Jimmy been punted?

He hasn't been punted as people have said he has gave them red/green dots?

Apparently you can get punted and still have dotting powers for a while.

According to a mate.

I’m not sticking the boot into him but because of his popularity on here he could get away with posting things that others would be slaughtered for.

It’s the same situation with celebrity deaths, some celebrities it’s fine to make jokes about but others it’s not. There are clearly people who are connected emotionally with the Frabbit singers death and anyone who cracked a joke about that would get completely slaughtered/banned for it but if it were another household Scottish celebrity who had died like Sean Batty then I doubt people would be taking it so seriously.

Yes but to be fair, its Jimmy!

Seriously sad. f**k off. Seriously sad is when someone you actually know and/or have at least some kind of connection to passes away.

When my gran died I was seriously sad. When Tommy Burns died I was a bit sad but not as much as when my gran died.

I’m not celebrating the fact the guy has died but if people are actually crying/losing sleep over some footballer they have absolutely no connection to then, in my opinion, that is a real heads gone.

When the singer killed himself last week I saw a guy posting on here saying he was “beyond devastated”. I actually cringed reading it.

When you've got Banana liking your posts, that's a huge big sign of being a fud.

Gave Tynieness a load of abuse I believe, in amongst some sort of heated arguements on the Hearts Celtic thread a couple of weekends ago.

Fair enough. Was the abuse out of order, or was it merited and a case of a mod being a c**t?

Always liked Jimmys posts, straight to the point and said what most thought. It’s safe to say he won’t be back, he wouldn’t embarrass himself by crawling back.

31 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

It’s safe to say he won’t be back, he wouldn’t embarrass himself by crawling back.

Sad to see him away, I kinda liked him

was it not jimmy that always mocked the banned and the crawling back posters  

Heads gone from the mod in the junior section - Junior football what is the future? thread has been locked after Glenafton took offence to someone calling him filth. Isabel Goudie standing strong behind his comparison of posters on a forum to the Nazi's too.

I'll be almost sad when the juniors are dead, they don't half provide some excellent material. Almost sad, mind.