Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

No I'm Rodger spat the dummy and deleted the thread he started.

Awk, thought div had got steaming and mad with power. Just wee jimmy neutron with a tantrum is no fun...

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

If you're a WUM then have the decency to take it on the chin when it goes Pete Tong.

Unfortunately the tefal heided tory twat spat the dummy and made a rip roaring c**t of himself.

Stupid wee fanny.

So not a fan of his posting style then.

Glad to see that despite I'mRodgers pishy attempts at being a WUM in just about every Falkirk thread going, he has been exposed as the utter fanny he is

Hang on, the wee Tory voting guy with the massive head is a fanny? Well, I’m shocked.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Hang on, the wee Tory voting guy with the massive head is a fanny? Well, I’m shocked.

He does seem to be getting a bad press on here tonight for sure. 

His head looks really fucking stupid tho doesn't it LOL

He does seem to be getting a bad press on here tonight for sure. 
His head looks really fucking stupid tho doesn't it LOL

Especially when he detaches it and deletes a thread because his team lost. Now that the threads deleted, the result won’t stand...right?

Especially when he detaches it and deletes a thread because his team lost. Now that the threads deleted, the result won’t stand...right?
On the plus side, no matter what pish he spouts from now on, he can never move past the minter of deleting a thread.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

On the plus side, no matter what pish he spouts from now on, he can never move past the minter of deleting a thread.

It's not as big a minter as his fiveheid. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, keithgy said:
I have just warned I'm Rodger and my reason was for being a dick and because I can,well I am going to quit as a mod soon anyway so may as well get a few bans in while I can.

Heads gone

No power has went to my head.

2 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I have just warned I'm Rodger and my reason was for being a dick and because I can,well I am going to quit as a mod soon anyway so may as well get a few bans in while I can.

Yet the homophobic comment still remains from hours ago. I think you should quit sooner rather than later if that's your priority tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Yet the homophobic comment still remains from hours ago. I think you should quit sooner rather than later if that's your priority tbh. 

You love me really Jimmy,after all I have a confession to make.I stayed in Dunfermline for 4 years.

Edited by keithgy