Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

25 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wid

The real Calamity Jane, still wid.

I'd gas myself in a Kia, the low emissions give a cleaner, greener carbon monoxide. If I was murdering cyclists, I'd go for the Sportage,  for the higher ground clearance.

As for cancer, I'd probably go for one of the slow developing, old age related ones.

2018-04-17-07-50-06-1956097532.jpeg

On 16/04/2018 at 21:23, PB 4.2 said:

Your avatar appears to be mocking bestiality and underage intercourse with children.     Sadly for you 'Carpetmonster' (awful username)  

^^ Donald J Trump found ^^

Someone's taking Morton's failures well tonight.

I'd say I'm older and wiser than you, son

Loving the junkie degenerates on here looking for a reaction after being handed the trophy. Pathetic sub human scum. Will bask in your relegation and JR leaving. p***k

Better
Cleverer
Richer
Goodbye c**t

Anytime sweetpea 
Not a single personal thing posted. Banned for calling out the junkies full of the drink
Doubtful, although when baldy owns the site you never know. Just sign up again 

Jelly and ice cream ready for the inevitable liquidation. 
Gavin Gunning fucking hates you and so do I

Someone seems upset.
Screenshot_20180422-012343.thumb.jpg.048eb294b5aee2050a3c8a885c6e7c9b.jpg

In a thread in which another poster has utterly lost it, jimmy boo has still managed to look like a complete roaster. After all the anti-Semitic stuff on Misc Fitba I had no idea why he wasn’t banned. Let’s see if the homophobic stuff does here.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

In a thread in which another poster has utterly lost it, jimmy boo has still managed to look like a complete roaster. After all the anti-Semitic stuff on Misc Fitba I had no idea why he wasn’t banned. Let’s see if the homophobic stuff does here.

Given that @keithgy has been guilty of making homophobic posts recently I would imagine it'll be ignored as per usual tbh. 

Given that [mention=2753]keithgy[/mention] has been guilty of making homophobic posts recently I would imagine it'll be ignored as per usual tbh. 
Didnt Keithgy apologise and delete his posts that caused offence?

nintchdbpict000348186318-e1521914438904.thumb.jpg.b555fe589cc63ab25d23b4d9600d5c44.jpg

You know someone’s had a heads gone when they are so aware of their own heads gone they check the heads gone thread to confirm their suspicions that everyone else thinks they’ve had a heads gone.

9 hours ago, Rugster said:

Perennial fuckwit I'm Roger has deleted the Thistle v Accies match thread in a huff because Accies lost. 

Div may have access to the deleted thread so we have asked him to bring it back.

9 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Given that @keithgy has been guilty of making homophobic posts recently I would imagine it'll be ignored as per usual tbh. 

Everyone makes mistakes.