Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, ali_91 said:

If you support a known racist, and follow his ridiculous ‘tWo tIEr PoLIcINg SYsTEm,’ trope, you’re a racist. It’s designed to be anti Muslim, and create divisiveness. 

But you bash on with sticking up for him because he supports the same team as you. 

Did he 'support' him? All I've seen is him saying that the process in which Tommy got the jail was wrong.

7 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I don’t think you have to come out and say ‘I support TR,’ to make it blatantly obvious you support him.

Defending him at every cost and arguing that he never committed a crime when he quite clearly did, and saying it could happen to anyone, when it quite clearly couldn’t, is showing him support imo. 

Still not seen a shrink yet? You slavering fool.

32 minutes ago, Warren Mears said:

Our Biggie has been backing up Tommy Robinson in the politics section of the forum as well much more recently. Up until then, Danger's nonsense was just pathetic. Now... not so much.

Yet more lies, not been on the politics thread for weeks. Won't be back on it either as I have no interest in the shite.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yet more lies, not been on the politics thread for weeks. Won't be back on it either as I have no interest in the shite.

Thank you.

How long before you slither back onto it the way you came back on the forum after “quitting” previously?

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Still not seen a shrink yet? You slavering fool.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

You're a racist. Go away.

Just now, Rugster said:

How long before you slither back onto it the way you came back on the forum after “quitting” previously?

Are you not allowed to have a break off of here once in a while? Or do you have to be on it 24/7, like sad-acts like you?

22 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I don’t think you have to come out and say ‘I support TR,’ to make it blatantly obvious you support him.

Defending him at every cost and arguing that he never committed a crime when he quite clearly did, and saying it could happen to anyone, when it quite clearly couldn’t, is showing him support imo. 

9 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

I personally find Robinson vile and abhorrent.

But to call someone a racist after every post on the basis that he disagreed on why someone was arrested is just as ignorant.

To say I am backing Biggie because he is a Dee just nonsense. I don't agree with a lot of Dee's opinions, I don't agree with Biggie on this one either but I have yet to read anything racist from him.

59 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Dundee fans are a fucking weird bunch.

To be fair to us though, we are prepared to admit which team we support and take everything that comes with it, you know what I'm saying Miguel?

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Dundee fans are a fucking weird bunch.

They do have this bizarre need to just defend each other until the bitter end, Gman aside.

Biggie is a Tommy Robinson sympathiser whos wished death on folk, yet Dundee fans are in here having a go at the guy calling him out for it.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They do have this bizarre need to just defend each other until the bitter end, Gman aside.

Biggie is a Tommy Robinson sympathiser whos wished death on folk, yet Dundee fans are in here having a go at the guy calling him out for it.

Leave out the lies and stick to the boring chat, there's a good fellow.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Your recent performance, culminating in "depression is not an illness" puts you right down there beside racists on the bell end scale tbqh.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Your recent performance, culminating in "depression is not an illness" puts you right down there beside racists on the bell end scale tbqh.

Go and wring your hands elsewhere.

1 minute ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Well if tibbermoresaint is against Biggie there is no doubt in my mind Biggie is in the right.

A racist is in the right? Is this really what you're saying?