Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Irony levels off the scale.

To be fair to you HM you’ve been handed your erse on a plate time and time again but have never resorted to red dots. 

35 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

To be fair to you HM you’ve been handed your erse on a plate time and time again but have never resorted to red dots. 

“Had your arse handed to you on a plate” on an internet football forum. Fantastic.

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Well said. If you disagree with a post then comment which is surely what a forum is all about. 

Quite appropriate that you’ve received red dots from Dele Ali and the marshmallow. 

The Falkirk fan you mention is another odd one who, sometimes likes to randomly red dot random, inconspicuous posts of mine, strange guy. Still, if it makes him happy....

The Falkirk fan you mention is another odd one who, sometimes likes to randomly red dot random, inconspicuous posts of mine, strange guy. Still, if it makes him happy....
Constant bleating mentions of it happening are more likely to make him happy than the minimal effort, split secind time it takes him to do it IMO (in my opinion)

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

On the contrary, I believe this thread serves a valuable purpose in highlighting to others who are the biggest roasters on this site.

If we could keep all the name-calling, red-dotting and general "toys out the pram" moments contained in here and away from the football, parenting and mass-shooting threads, then I think it will be to the benefit of the forum as a whole. 

Think of it as Pie and Bovril's version of Hamsterdam. 

(this isn't an invitation to start blatantly forum rules or start shooting up Class As btw). 

You're Herc, BWV is Carver

Image result for herc carver gif

57 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Your old Magee account used to get annihilated on a regular basis, how come you've become so sensitive nowadays? 

Take a leaf leaf out of Kilts book, he didn’t give a “tinkers cuss”. 

Your old Magee account used to get annihilated on a regular basis, how come you've become so sensitive nowadays? 

How many leafs were in his book?

That’s what a couple of nights in the cells to think about your behaviour will do to you.