Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I haven't actually. Thanks for playing anyway. 

VT, I’ve no interest in debating this with you. But I will. The banned poster was out of line & has in my opinion been quite rightly banned. Why you insist in supporting someone with such hideous views and attitudes is beyond me.
Your patter lost it’s worth nearly 5 years ago, so not sure why you feel superior to any other poster?
And yes you have, after having your frankly hideous face posted on a Morton thread & being identified as you, you grat to the mods & had the picture removed.
For what it’s worth, I think you were correct as this is a forum where personal identity should be protected.
Thanks for playing.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye you have when your picture was posted and you subsequently requested its removal, no doubt via a tear stained, keyboard mashing appeal.

Participation appreciated.

Erm no, I've never contacted a mod to request anything to be deleted from here; far less a picture of some random person posted on here. In fact, I only found out about the entire incident after the weirdo who posted it had already been emptied by the mods. 

Swing and a miss, yet again. 

Edited by vikingTON

Erm no, I've never contacted a mod to request anything to be deleted from here; far less a picture of some random person posted on here by some weirdo. In fact I only found out about the entire incident after the weirdo who posted it had already been emptied by the mods. 
Swing and a miss, yet again. 

Yet again? I don’t recall ever having a swing at you (metaphorically) in the past?
If you are happy to defend a poster that has frankly acted disgracefully, came back to apologise & was subsequently banned, fire on soldier.

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

VT, I’ve no interest in debating this with you. But I will. The banned poster was out of line & has in my opinion been quite rightly banned. Why you insist in supporting someone with such hideous views and attitudes is beyond me.

I haven't read any of the threads to judge whether their views and attitudes are hideous or not; but what you have got your knickers into a twist about are red dots on the Internet - a behaviour of absolutely no consequence whatsoever.

At least it's the fitting thread for that sort of meltdown over nothing.  

I haven't read any of the threads to judge whether their views and attitudes are hideous or not; but what you have got your knickers into a twist about are red dots on the Internet - a behaviour of absolutely no consequence whatsoever.
At least it's the fitting thread for that sort of meltdown over nothing.  

Well, maybe check the thread out? It’s disgusting & none of the red dots were directed at me, so hardly getting wet knickers over it.
The facts are, the banned poster was just being a c**t & has rightfully been called out for it.
I’m not the authority on the forum, just one of many that thought is was a bit out order, but keep persisting on your rant. Truly, a heads gone on the heads gone thread.

Well, maybe check the thread out? It’s disgusting & none of the red dots were directed at me, so hardly getting wet knickers over it.
The facts are, the banned poster was just being a c**t & has rightfully been called out for it.
I’m not the authority on the forum, just one of many that thought is was a bit out order, but keep persisting on your rant. Truly, a heads gone on the heads gone thread.
Not a thread that he is ever likely to require tbh

12 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

There isn't even a link to the thread in question, but the behaviour was summarised two pages back as 'red dotting heartfelt and sincere posts'. Which isn't something that I would find a reason to do myself, but if that's the sole cause for both i) this Fukushima-grade meltdown and ii) banning people on the grounds of 'just being a c**t' then we're definitely through the looking glass on this place now. 

It's a colour of dot on an internet forum FFS. It's probably time for Div to get rid of them again if this is the degree of seriousness that people attach to them for some bizarre reason. 

Edited by vikingTON

VT, take a little time to research what happened, rather than coming in “all guns blazing” you are actually coming across as a c**t here.
A poster, that probably isn’t the most popular on the site, suffered a major tragedy, despite this, everyone rallied round to offer support, apart from the now banned c**t. It’s not about dots (Red or green), it’s about empathy for fellow humans.
So- if you want to call me out - fire on- I’m not in the least bit ashamed of my posts, I suspect when you check the thread, you will be. Anyway, it’s not an issue that needs to be discussed on this or numerous threads.

For fucks sake. [emoji38]
What has this place become. 
I wish I had been here when VT was "box office".

Its baffling to my mind to imagine the mewling, cliche vomiting mess above as someone who was even 10% as edgy and clever as he thinks he is.

I regret to have missed the halcyon days...

6 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'm almost afraid to ask just what the f**k is going on here.

It's a new feature from Div. He detects an increase in fingertip sweat and slavers on screens/keyboards that automatically diverts the posts of posters in meltdown to this thread. Saves people having to hunt down the Morton/Clyde threads for themselves.