Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

12 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Nowt wrong here, but thanks for your concern

Actually having just read the Queens/Berwick thread as mentioned further up I feel I owe you an apology, as your meltdown isn't on the level of WC Boggs in that thread

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Actually having just read the Queens/Berwick thread as mentioned further up I feel I owe you an apology, as your meltdown isn't on the level of WC Boggs in that thread

Apology gratefully accepted

Always preferred Fifers to these Ayrshire c@nts ;)

40 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Well..that was a bit of a read.

What's the story with the prank call?

I get the impression they aren't huge on their manager.

Prank call you say?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/3049354.stm

Always good for a laugh.

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

St Mirren fans kicking off over on their forum:

https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/49185-saints-v-hibs-27th-january-2019/&page=17

Offers of fights, accusations of bigotry, the lot.

“Skeltons”

lol

On 1/27/2019 at 00:27, The Elephant & Castle said:

No idea.

Seems to be a bit of tension between Berwick & Cowden though.

Bizarre

There's a rivalry been formed between the 2 sides over the last decade or so.  Presume it goes back to the 05/06 season when we beat them to the league title on goal difference.  

Whenever we lose there's a few Berwick fans all over our threads. Berwick get thumped and then are confused as to why Cowden fans laugh at them.  Berwick the Unbeatable being my personal favourite as he tries to wind us up due to our range of club branded wireless headphones being called Cowdenbeats.

12 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

There's a rivalry been formed between the 2 sides over the last decade or so.  Presume it goes back to the 05/06 season when we beat them to the league title on goal difference.  

Whenever we lose there's a few Berwick fans all over our threads. Berwick get thumped and then are confused as to why Cowden fans laugh at them.  Berwick the Unbeatable being my personal favourite as he tries to wind us up due to our range of club branded wireless headphones being called Cowdenbeats.

That's actually brilliant. He's clearly seething.

They any good?

12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

St Mirren fans kicking off over on their forum:

https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/49185-saints-v-hibs-27th-january-2019/&page=17

Offers of fights, accusations of bigotry, the lot.

St Mirren are some boys.  There's a nugget who still loses his shit on the Dumbarton twitter every time we mention ticket prices because we charged them an extra £2 for an all ticket match about 3 years ago.  Bunch of weirdos.

20 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Are these available from your club shop?

I'd bloody love a set.

Unless they're eyewateringly expensive like actual beats.