Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

56 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

For what it is worth, the folk doing the dotting and the dotted are far, far outstripped by the weirdos who for some reason keep a track of who is dotting who.

It's a hobby. @Alibaba 's putting in quite a shift for his first hour.

image.png.461ac5eb1515939eefc7a84ef8399ad9.png

People who are emotionally affected by being downvoted, why don't you ask the moderating team to have an option to remove the voting system from people who do not wish to deal with it. That way you will no longer have people upvote or down vote you, but in return you cannot upvote or down vote anyone else. 

I mean if you are getting a shed load of upvotes, its a bit of a worry sign that some people cannot take some negative opinions. 

Then the heads gone thread can get back to meltdowns by Clyde fans. Because currently its a self indulgent, tear stained,  wankfest. 

Edited by dorlomin

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

A hobby of scouring the forum to check who is dotting who. Lockdown has been tough on Welshy.

image.png.193ffb925414b91fbde8a61266c77425.png

It would be impolite not to show any interest in who's dotting you, especially when it seems to be their only mode of communication.

Edited by welshbairn

Div will never remove the dot function. Forum traffic would reduce by at least 50% and there’d be nothing to talk about. Everyone would actually have to talk about football and that’s not a Pie and Bovril I’d want to be a part of. Posters like throbber who have no interest in football would slowly drift away and be lost forever.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Div will never remove the dot function. Forum traffic would reduce by at least 50% and there’d be nothing to talk about. Everyone would actually have to talk about football and that’s not a Pie and Bovril I’d want to be a part of. Posters like throbber who have no interest in football would slowly drift away and be lost forever.

Keep talking...

10 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I red dot every post I see complaining about being red dotted. Being bothered by red dots is truly pathetic and actually posting about it is more than deserving of receiving one I’m afraid.

The only time to worry about getting a red dot is when it comes from the laser sight of a high-powered rifle.

The only time to worry about getting a red dot is when it comes from the laser sight of a high-powered rifle.

Every dot I receive on this fine website is like a high-powered shot of adrenaline. Like the scene with Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction but with randos on the internet.