Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

It isn’t lies - why don’t you give me an example of something i have made up rather than just spouting the same old pish I’ve heard so many times before?

There's no need for me to waste time going through your no doubt God-awful posting record, when your entire sex-crazed deviant persona on GN is itself a clear work of fiction.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I haven’t heard of a more pathetic 3some since when my pal told me went to have one at his halls when at uni. A bird he really fancied said him and best pal could have a go, but he quickly realised she was way more in to his pal so just left to get a sandwich and came back to watch. 

This somehow gets worse every time you read it.

3 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

9E0C04A6-1026-4A1B-ABD7-1D911B5CB8ED.png.316b0661abdb0fafec1efb56408dbfcc.png

When red dots are getting me down I usually find a wee trip to the beach really helps to relax me. 

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got, 

Taking a break from all your worries and those fucking red dots, 

Wouldn't you like to get away? 

Sometimes you wanna go - where everybody knows your name! 

And they're always glad you came! 

Edited by Mr. Alli

11 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

The three greens for that post tell their own story btw. 

Is it true that you are actually a moderator on this site? 

All you appear to do is engage in dotting wars. 

Sad state of affairs really

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I haven’t heard of a more pathetic 3some since when my pal told me went to have one at his halls when at uni. A bird he really fancied said him and best pal could have a go, but he quickly realised she was way more in to his pal so just left to get a sandwich and came back to watch. 

Looking forward to someone claiming the number of red dots this has is due to a coordinated campaign of bullying, as opposed to the reputation system being used as it should be in response to dreadful posts.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got, 

Taking a break from all your worries and those fucking red dots, 

Wouldn't you like to get away? 

Sometimes you wanna go - where everybody knows your name! 

And they're always glad you came! 

Cheers.

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I freely admit to red-dotting a large number of posts by Bennett, Kincy and Stormzy, not through any sort of co-ordinated campaign, but mainly because they are fucking awful posters, and probably equally awful individuals. 

Green dots = love. 

14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I freely admit to red-dotting a large number of posts by Bennett, Kincy and Stormzy, not through any sort of co-ordinated campaign, but mainly because they are fucking awful posters, and probably equally awful individuals. 

You're the bestest poster in the whole wide world....

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

A bit stronger than I would put it, but they certainly dot in a coordinated way. Check the dots about to arrive on this post if you don't believe it.

P.S. Full set then.. :lol: @Honest_Man#1 always checks the way the wind's blowing before catching up with his chums. :P

I red dot every post I see complaining about being red dotted. Being bothered by red dots is truly pathetic and actually posting about it is more than deserving of receiving one I’m afraid.