Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I think you'll need @MixuFruit 's fine work to find the evidence, I'm certainly not prepared to manually hunt through dotting records to find a definitive pattern that would hold up in court. Correlating @virginton, @Szamo's_Ammo and @Marshmallo 's dotting records would be a start though.

I haven’t heard of a more pathetic 3some since when my pal told me went to have one at his halls when at uni. A bird he really fancied said him and best pal could have a go, but he quickly realised she was way more in to his pal so just left to get a sandwich and came back to watch. 

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think you'll need @MixuFruit 's fine work to find the evidence, I'm certainly not prepared to manually hunt through dotting records to find a definitive pattern that would hold up in court. Correlating @virginton, @Szamo's_Ammo and @Marshmallo 's dotting records would be a start though.

You think the above posters are engaging in deliberate and co-ordinated bullying of other posters by red dotting all of their posts regardless of content?

To the extent that some posters have had to take time out from the site?

Strong accusations. 

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I haven’t heard of a more pathetic 3some since when my pal told me went to have one at his halls when at uni. A bird he really fancied said him and best pal could have a go, but he quickly realised she was way more in to his pal so just left to get a sandwich and came back to watch. 

3 posters in a mad race to see who can disappoint their parents the most. 

You think the above posters are engaging in deliberate and co-ordinated bullying of other posters by red dotting all of their posts regardless of content?
Strong accusations. 
Yes. They have been targeting me of late in that manner also.

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Strong accusations. 

A bit stronger than I would put it, but they certainly dot in a coordinated way. Check the dots about to arrive on this post if you don't believe it.

P.S. Full set then.. :lol: @Honest_Man#1 always checks the way the wind's blowing before catching up with his chums. :P

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
6 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
Strong accusations. 

I hear you are a racist though.

Just now, jimmy boo said:
4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
Strong accusations. 

Have you tried posting something that isn't fucking dreadful to test out your theory?

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

A bit stronger than I would put it, but they certainly dot in a coordinated way. Check the dots about to arrive on this post if you don't believe it.

Your alright im goin out for chips #whatisthislifeiffullofcare 

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

b9rreGI.png.b18fe2690bbc50f68c4644f065e26d8b.png

25 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Fairly certain this is just an episode of Friends. 

46 minutes ago, throbber said:

Issues of bullying and of cliquey behaviour are far bigger and more important than Scottish football though. I have also never made up any bullshit stories about myself on here and you are using second hand regurgitated patter with your attempted insult. 

More lies.

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

More lies.

It isn’t lies - why don’t you give me an example of something i have made up rather than just spouting the same old pish I’ve heard so many times before?

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

It isn’t lies - why don’t you give me an example of something i have made up rather than just spouting the same old pish I’ve heard so many times before?

Dear Throbber

Just ignore the attention seeking gimp

Edited by Angusfifer