Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

268705B6-EA45-4486-8BB9-544EA60E7EA9.png.5c0cd56e3414956262ae33301ba095a5.png
 I try not to read your posts at the best of times, let alone go to the trouble of setting up an alias account to search through your posting history.

Damn. You were my number one suspect.

That's [mention=30062]welshbairn[/mention] and [mention=12228]DA Baracus[/mention] suggesting posters have colluded to red dot posts of other posters no matter what their content but declining to name names.
Poor. 
Well that mass PM you sent out proves them right

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
14 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
That's [mention=30062]welshbairn[/mention] and [mention=12228]DA Baracus[/mention] suggesting posters have colluded to red dot posts of other posters no matter what their content but declining to name names.
Poor. 

Well that mass PM you sent out proves them right

I didn't get one, am I being excluded? That's bullying!

8 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

That's @welshbairn and @DA Baracus suggesting posters have colluded to red dot posts of other posters no matter what their content but declining to name names.

Poor. 

I think you'll need @MixuFruit 's fine work to find the evidence, I'm certainly not prepared to manually hunt through dotting records to find a definitive pattern that would hold up in court. Correlating @virginton, @Szamo's_Ammo and @Marshmallo 's dotting records would be a start though.

59 minutes ago, virginton said:

Some truly wise sentiments about maturity from the person who makes up bogus and obviously bullshit stories to make themselves a centre of attention on a Scottish football forum, while demonstrating almost zero interest or opinions on Scottish football.

Issues of bullying and of cliquey behaviour are far bigger and more important than Scottish football though. I have also never made up any bullshit stories about myself on here and you are using second hand regurgitated patter with your attempted insult. 

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
11 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:
Who was that? I remember the thread but not the thread maker.

Oleksander no?

No, I liked his one. Tarmo or whoever it was tried to copy it and screwed up big time.