Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Steven W said:

Who the f**k are you?

I am the most beige poster on this forum and don't you forget it, although you probably will. 

But first we will witness some kind of meltdown from you, it seems to be heading that way.

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I am the most beige poster on this forum and don't you forget it, although you probably will. 

But first we will witness some kind of meltdown from you, it seems to be heading that way.

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Sorry, that gig's already taken.

Battle of the beiges.  

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Who is this @Steven W? I have not been on the Covid thread in ages because of all the crack-pots that post absolute drivel. This thread pointed me to its direction again. Wowzers!

An absolute fucking weirdo who will probably still be sporting "Baby on Board" stickers on a shite SUV about 5 years after his kids have left home. 

Edited by Day of the Lords

Guest TheJTS98

Hiya, gang!

Returning from my self-imposed P&B exile and thought I might as well get in ahead of my fan club.

Yes, I needed a breather from the board. It had become unhealthy for me and I made the wise decision to give it a rest and get some perspective. In these days of too much time to think and not enough time outside it is easy for unimportant things to become important.

Essentially, @Szamo's_Ammo got what he wanted and got to me. That’s on me for letting him wind me up, no question, but I think he’s a dreadful poster whose only purpose on the board from what I see seems to be making other people feel bad.

For anyone wondering (probably nobody) he basically appeared from nowhere to give me about 20 red dots a day on even the most inoffensive of posts. I initially assumed he was a VT account since I had never come across him on the board before. While it’s true that I should just have ignored him, there is literally no other purpose to stalking someone the way he stalked me for months other than to make them feel bad. It is disingenuous to spend months doing something purely to make someone feel bad and then throw up your hands in faux shock and say ‘Why would anyone feel bad about that?’. Why do it in the first place then? To me, this is the sign of an absolute bell-end and he’ll be getting no more of my time. He’s a pretty nasty piece of work who brings nothing positive to the board that I can see. He's going to be my first-ever use of the ignore function.

I certainly dealt with this poorly and was rather rude to some posters. I believe I called Ali ‘thick as f**k’, which wasn’t very nice. For that I apologise. There are probably others I was rude to as well, but can’t recall. I’m naturally argumentative and smug, so there must be more.

I did have a couple of looks at this thread (obviously) while away. And I am finding it very amusing that Szamo’s Ammo seems to think I’m @Getcher. Someone is doing a good job of pulling his leg there.

However, there are things I enjoy about using the board. There are a number of posters who are great to interact with on football threads, not to mention a number who have been in touch for various reasons connected to other threads and whom I enjoyed being in touch with, and I will be sticking to this from now on.

I’ll certainly not be on this thread ever again. It’s a really, really poor thread that the board would be better off without. We don’t know what’s going on in each other’s lives, and threads like this that serve no purpose but to encourage people to be p***ks to each other really are quite sad.

Anyway, I look forward to boring you to tears again about fitba issues in the future. I imagine mainly in Misc. Other Fitba.

1 hour ago, TheJTS98 said:

I did have a couple of looks at this thread (obviously) while away. 

I'll certainly not be on this thread ever again. 

"Self imposed leave" - admits to still reading the forum. 

"I'll not be back on this thread" first new post is, unsurprisingly, in the Heads gone thread. 

You'll be back, no question. Stop taking the forum and things people say online so seriously.