Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

13 minutes ago, Getcher said:

You are the worst poster on this site, you're easily the most predictable, you really can't say anything without it being someone else's patter, no originality, no thoughts of your own. At least Marshy and the virgin one have their own style. You, you're a little wannabe, it's funny  In a cringey way. 

20201024_114452.gif.16c883f227f635f42de357a34b20b29b.gif

That's not very nice now, is it?

When are you asking for this account to be deleted, JTS? Can we expect much more of this fantastic, unhinged content? 

My heart bleeds for you. Doon ye go, and keep going.

435786888_20200820_223610(1).png.3e51e8748c6328d0ccb0288ecc67f95e.png

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

@Szamo's_Ammodoes try a bit too hard but he'd not be in my top 5 posters who are, "1. Easily the most predictable, 2, (who) can't say anything without it being someone else's patter, 3. No originality, 4.  No thoughts of your (their) own."

By that categorisation he isn't even in the Top 5 Dundonians.

That's one of the kindest posts I've read on here in a long time.

Thank you so much.

5 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That's one of the kindest posts I've read on here in a long time.

Thank you so much.

Kinky goes in two footed sometimes (I certainly can't criticise for that) and we'll never agree about some things but he's a good lad in the end

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan
Autocorrect

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

There's a very high chance that they'll cause someone to die. Hilarious.

If that's not enough, this is why we'll be locked down at Christmas.

We could have Scotland playing in a tournament finals in Glasgow and not be able to be at the game. If people want to have their freedoms down the line they need to grow the f**k up and screw the nut, now.

31 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Go fk yourself.

We're all locked down because of tossers like you. How many people have to die before you stop acting like a spoiled wean?

Don't bother replying cos you'll get nothing more out of me.

Oh dear

If we think red dots caused an epic era of above-neck detonation on P&B what will this proposal do?

Anything less than a few international diplomatic incidents within the first 24 hours & I'll be dissapointed.

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

If we think red dots caused an epic era of above-neck detonation on P&B what will this proposal do?

The main plus I can see from the introduction of a downvote button is that it will absolutely end Janey Godley. She’ll be so utterly consumed with blocking every downvoter that she’ll have no time to tweet shite or pollute our screens because she’s too busy on her Twitter block-athon.

The main downside I think might be scores of folk putting their accounts on private and Twitter just becoming very boring.

Edited by 8MileBU