Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I don’t see any actual tangible arguments that will work from blm or anyone on here either tbh. All that’s happened is more division and hatred.

Division isn't a bad thing if it is the racists being confined to the fringes of society and ostracised instead of ethnic minorities. 

Hatred isn't a bad thing if it's the mainstream populace hating racists instead of ethnic minorities. 

Not all division and hatred is equal. 

9 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

BigFatTabbyDave obviously

I'm like one of those Transformers that you'd build out of other Transformers.

Five Bairnardos combine to form FATULON!

DAFC, this isn’t the website for you. If you genuinely believe what you are posting then leave. 

I’m well voiced on this forum As to mental health and never ever have I used it to excuses posts on racism, as I manage not to be racist.

The moment someone criticises you, you yell gas lighting. 

You strike me as someone who’s used google lots to find thing that suit your twisted sense of persicution whether here or in your work. I’ll bet you’ve never seen a psychiatrist.

Every time you protest mental health I cringe as you do more to highlight why it’s easy for it to be stigmatised.

I’d suggests the mods give you a time out to help aid your mental Health if posting is so damaging.

My experience when I’ve shared my worst times in the depression thread were of supportive individuals sharing what got them through and others dropping pms. You reep what you sow.

On this thread not the rest of the forum, just a few clowns who follow people around threads.

That’s about the tenth time today I’ve been accused of saying something that i didn’t actually say. Again this is classic deflection tactics and fails to deal with the original point that this thread is toxic and is spilling over to other parts of an otherwise excellent forum. I fail to see how you can’t see that yet sing the praises of how well the depression thread helps people. Nice to throw in the predictable reap what you sow. Yes I got lots of dms I’m special, fuxk off.

36 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Division isn't a bad thing if it is the racists being confined to the fringes of society and ostracised instead of ethnic minorities. 

Hatred isn't a bad thing if it's the mainstream populace hating racists instead of ethnic minorities. 

Not all division and hatred is equal. 

I agree but if anything it’s brought them out into the open and onto the streets. In America anyway. Trump is to blame for a lot of it.

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I agree but if anything it’s brought them out into the open and onto the streets. In America anyway. Trump is to blame for a lot of it.

You familiar with the Jungian concept of the shadow? 

Bringing them out into the open is desirable as you can then identify and engage with the problem, rather than having it hidden (in this case, racist attitudes) and deniable.

Black people have been protesting for decades against the police yet they still have a racist attitude.
It takes more than protests. Dont disagree with bringing it out in the open, I meant more that it encourages even more division and recruitment for the nutters.

26 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Black people have been protesting for decades against the police yet they still have a racist attitude.
It takes more than protests. Dont disagree with bringing it out in the open, I meant more that it encourages even more division and recruitment for the nutters.

So what do the persecuted do? Wait for the persecutors to change their ways?

Because, you know, the persecutors actually enjoy that position of power.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

You keep saying this and keep saying that policies etc need to be changed but have not once said how.

It doesn't magically happen. How are these policies etc changed? How do you think that happens?

You keep saying this and keep saying that policies etc need to be changed but have not once said how.
It doesn't magically happen. How are these policies etc changed? How do you think that happens?
I've been told to take a step back.
You mentioned MLK as an example. He promoted peaceful protest and stood against war and poverty.
This contradicts your stand on blm who promote violence and divisive tactics.
He was killed because he started to threaten the elite.
We need more people of all races to stand against poverty and inequality in a peaceful and thought out way.
If I've put my points across badly then i apologise. I just think that violence and the way blm are handling things is totally the wrong way to go about it.
I think that over time this will be proven.
Excellent that there's a black person in the Whitehouse again and hopefully she will put some real changes in place but keep in mind that she's one of the elite as well.
Self preservation.

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

At some point you have to assume someone who does this over and over enjoys the experience on some level.

I think people are just exasperated that they've offered work and life advice and tried to patiently explain topics on numerous occasions and nothing appears to have been taken in. If that's interpreted as gaslighting and bullying then I'm not sure what to suggest.

Edited by NotThePars

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

I think people are just exasperated that they've offered work and life advice and tried to patiently explain topics on numerous occasions and nothing appears to have been taken in. If that's interpreted as gaslighting and bullying then I'm not sure what to suggest.

In my experience that once you've offered help and guidance that is repeatedly ignored then it's best to let go. Be available, but put some distance between you and them.

That's for real life. In this instance I'd use the ignore function. If you're still concerned about the person, dropping a PM is a worthy shout, but it seems to me (reading between the lines of your post) that interacting on the forum is enervating.

42 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I've been told to take a step back.
You mentioned MLK as an example. He promoted peaceful protest and stood against war and poverty.
This contradicts your stand on blm who promote violence and divisive tactics.
He was killed because he started to threaten the elite.
We need more people of all races to stand against poverty and inequality in a peaceful and thought out way.
If I've put my points across badly then i apologise. I just think that violence and the way blm are handling things is totally the wrong way to go about it.
I think that over time this will be proven.
Excellent that there's a black person in the Whitehouse again and hopefully she will put some real changes in place but keep in mind that she's one of the elite as well.
Self preservation.

Oh dear. You've absolutely bought massively in to the smear and discrediting of BLM. "Promoting violence and divisive tactics" 😅

What absolute dickhead right wing Facebook page did you steal that from?

For the most part they are peaceful. There have been hundreds of events that have peaceful. You're absolutely desperate to believe otherwise though, pathetically buying in to right wing propaganda against them without second thought. Why is that? Why do you so instantly accept that narrative without question? Is it possible that you want it to be true because you hold certain beliefs? Or is there another reason?

So your answer to changing policies is erm...peaceful protest, yet your're totally against the main movement, BLM, who are currently doing that. Were you not complaining in another thread about footballers taking a knee before kick off (apologies if that wasn't you)?

You aren't making sense.

Edited by DA Baracus