Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

That's the b*****d thing about auto-correct.  The poster you replied to is dull, repetitive, predicable, pompous and tedious and hasn't had an original thought in his head in all the years he's been posting on here.
The last thing he is is 'droll'.
I feel like I should be paying you some rent for that headspace. Lovely.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Why don’t you take a day off being a c**t?

Bit aggressive and uncalled for tbh. Maybe think about how you speak to people on the internet throbber. Have a lovely evening. 

Should we save a space in here for Donald Trump? If he loses the election and the toys (hopefully not nuclear missiles) are launched out of the pram in a truly epic, flailing, spittle-flecked implosion we could be in for quite a performance.

2 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Should we save a space in here for Donald Trump? If he loses the election and the toys (hopefully not nuclear missiles) are launched out of the pram in a truly epic, flailing, spittle-flecked implosion we could be in for quite a performance.

What's his user name on here? I bet he is one of the Falkirk mob.

On 04/11/2020 at 10:28, Jarballs said:

The orange c**t’s cranium appears to be completely detaching from his disgusting body. 

7 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Is Trump going to pay tribute to P&B tradition by having his meltdown tomorrow, on a Sunday? Not long until we find out!

He's been having an on-going meltdown since Wednesday so the poor lamb must be exhausted. He's never been one for putting in work when he can avoid it so we might need to wait until Monday for the next round.

On 31/10/2020 at 13:32, Tynierose said:

We as  a moderating team have tried to help you in the past and made allowances for your mental health.

Your accusations are baseless and offensive and quite frankly you can go f**k yourself.

I'm done with you.

Fairynuff. Sorry for being a pest min.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

BTTF3 really let the franchise down imo.

I'll be honest Scotty, I have no idea what you're speaking of. I initially wanted an angry Thomas the Tank gif but the giflords could not supply. :(