Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 hours ago, Stan Hope said:

of course its safe, as i said above, i used to frequent a large American MMA forum, the write a prisoner website and some of the prisoners were the subject of a thread, there is many a ''wid'' behind bars in murica, but they've been proper c****s and think saying ''i've made some bad choices'' suddenly makes then an angel

I think I saw a thread about that site elsewhere fairly recently yeah, people were posting the most interesting profiles they could find - there was one genuine wid who was only in the jail for a DUI. In among a sea of child murderers it made her look like a fairly well adjusted person by comparison.

Also one that stabbed her younger sister to death in a fit of jealous rage. Wid.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, Stan Hope said:

Tidy latino caught will a tattie sack full of meth, selling it on a native american reservation, i'm going to write to her and tell i'm hers and i'll wait on her....earliest release 2041....🤣

They've moved on a bit from whisky and Winchester rifles then.

6 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Well sick Toby has returned.

What's with you and the red dots. Do you really not like my posts.

Do you think I am going to stop posting because you are stalking me?

You are one childish boy, go get a life ,you will note I don't  red dot your posts,take a hint.

Ok so I missed an opportunity to sign back into the Morton forum years ago and if you can't accept what I said fuxk you.

Lockdown is affecting you hard you need to get out and get some fresh air.

For your info I don't live on dots but in real life and am happy to post here so I regret responding to your fishing as I have a life which includes supporting Morton and having banter with other generally reasonable football minded supporters.

Coloured circles = very serious business indeed on the Morton thread.

23 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

BawWatchin emptied after finally going over the edge on the Labour Anti semitism thread 

He's seemed a bit 'unhinged' for a while. I can't really think of another word to describe it and it isn't really a nice word to use for somebody you read their posts and take an extra second to think if they're really struggling. 

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I'm sure baiting and winding people up who are struggling seems like a good idea.

It's only myself who has said that he appeared to be struggling - my personal view. I only seen him post on GN as I very, very rarely venture into the politics threads. Others may agree with my view, or not. They may just think he was an eccentric troll. I certainly wasn't baiting or winding him up. In fact, I would avoid replying to him, no matter how difficult it was at times with some of his input. 

25 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I'm sure baiting and winding people up who are struggling seems like a good idea.

No one baited him, at least in the posts that got him banned. He just launched into “the Jews control the media and probably did 9/11” all by himself.