Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm just putting this out there : I've never seen Graeme Souness and Michael Stone in the same room at the same time. 🤷‍♂️

Would the posters on your wall count?

Eta - shite patter from moi tbh, I would imagine a Michael Stone posters are as rare as Ann Budges bizarre claim of Bobby Sands Bobble hats.

Edited by gannonball

40 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Would the posters on your wall count?

Eta - shite patter from moi tbh, I would imagine a Michael Stone posters are as rare as Ann Budges bizarre claim of Bobby Sands Bobble hats.

It's good you posted this then went away for twenty minutes, thought about your post, got an Italian accent and then come back and admitted your patter is pish. 

#WhenYouPostLikeAGammonBall. 

#StonesTaughtMeToFly. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

#WhenYouPostLikeAGammonBall. 

#StonesTaughtMeToFly. 

QLP was the first on here to to post that which I did find amusing but not even half as amusing the other shit the cretin got caught on here and  in the courts for.
The latter # I must admit has also tickled me.

Edited by gannonball

6 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

He was a right c**t.

See the source image

See the source image

The coward still can't accept his guilt.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5636614/rangers-souness-smith-debut-red-card/

The Souness effect:

McCluskey was out for months, Hibs struggled in the League, John Blackley got sacked and it was a decade of Alex Miller for the Hibees thereafter...

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The Souness effect:

McCluskey was out for months, Hibs struggled in the League, John Blackley got sacked and it was a decade of Alex Miller for the Hibees thereafter...

On the plus side, George joined the Accies and became an absolute legend before leaving for (I think) Killie. Wonderful player.

There was even a song about him, a rare accolade from the very hard to please lads at Douglas Park.

On 24/10/2020 at 13:13, ICTChris said:

We’ve had many P&B friendships, quite a few P&B relationships and even a few P&B children. I do think though that before long we’ll have the first P&B murder and red dots will be at the heart of it.

Good thing that I don’t give a tinkers cuss about them!

Going back to this post - first paragraph.*

Has this happened on any other highly testosterone-charged forum, like The Sims, for example?

Who do you reckon will be the first P&Ber convicted of murder?

Will they have murdered a fellow P&Ber because of dots or will it be one of those long running back and forth things where one decides ‘f**k this’, tracks the other down, skins them and wears their skin until the police come and drag them away?

Have any P&Bers murdered someone before?

Have any P&Bers felt a bit murdery before but just didn’t act on that feeling or are biding their time?

*post sponsored by Police Scotland.

Edited by Scary Bear

12 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Going back to this post - first paragraph.*

Has this happened on any other highly testosterone-charged forum, like The Sims, for example?

Who do you reckon will be the first P&Ber convicted of murder?

Will they have murdered a fellow P&Ber because of dots or will it be one of those long running back and forth things where one decides ‘f**k this’, tracks the other down, skins them and wears their skin until the police come and drag them away?

Have any P&Bers murdered someone before?

Have any P&Bers felt a bit murdery before but just didn’t act on that feeling or are biding their time?

*post sponsored by Police Scotland.

WaffenThinMint definitely carried out several pre-meditated murders of probably at least five women after lengthy stalking campaigns. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

WaffenThinMint definitely carried out several pre-meditated murders of probably at least five women after lengthy stalking campaigns. 

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, did he kill the Jill Dando?

What about P&Bers. We’re the only ones who really count. Usernames come and go. Do any of us really notice? People go missing in society and P&B is just the same. Have some of them been murdered?

Edited by Scary Bear

54 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, did he kill the Jill Dando?

What about P&Bers. We’re the only ones who really count. Usernames come and go. Do any of us really notice? People go missing in society and P&B is just the same. Have some of them been murdered?

No, some posters have said Christmas and the mods threw them in jail. 

Given the number of accounts on here, the odds are that at least some of us are murderers.

I've worked with a multiple murderer, if that helps. She was very nice, but you'd better believe I was on my best behaviour.

1 hour ago, Stan Hope said:

penpals is enough for me🤣

z-279419.jpg?itok=Mf7PObfF

That's the same 'manic grin' the Mallo gets, when he receives a red.

Thank you.

"After being left alone in the interrogation room for several hours, Hubers began pacing and dancing around the room and singing "Amazing Grace". She also said aloud, "I did it. Yes, I did it. I can't believe I did that" and "I'm so good at acting.""  :lol:

38 minutes ago, Stan Hope said:

American MMA forum i used to use had a thread years ago about ''Write A Prisoner'' some really tidy bits of stuff behind bars🤣

Reading their profiles ''how i've changed, how i've grown'' ''i don't look back, i look forward''   then follow the links and see they've burnt their weans, or lead some poor c**t on, only to be robbed and murder by a boyfriend wae tattoos on his face🤪

How do they correspond with them? Surely they don't give out their home address?

Imagine your baby-murdering penpal showing up to hide out at your gaff after escaping from the jail  :mellow:

penpals is enough for me🤣

z-279419.jpg?itok=Mf7PObfF&key=4ee2f8a0f2789c615f68951474eca9fa0b9b0ff987b4a0a93d4219e789691cbb

Spoiler

invite me to your zoom wedding

https://writeaprisoner.com/

a9b8e096-2c95-4d4a-880a-34cb6f40d23d.jpeg?itok=ru6kvc6i&key=95bddf5ace15ce0f9deda402723bc65bd3c940025d5b7d6e184343fe69bad342
shagged somebody under 16 when she was 17 & a half
sentenced to 2 to 15  {probably 2}

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-54735097
gave zero fucks about her daughter, pub was of greater importance
3 & a half years {probably do 18 months}

HEADS GONE!!! 🤪

Are you an advert? Or a real person with feelings.

Is this website safe?... asking for a friend.