Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

18 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

As I said I stand out Sunday, this is crazy & why do you think it's the English master of the south east, that has posted this cry for help? 

An identical (deranged) writing style and lurking on the forum in the early hours of the morning GMT, every morning.

I hope they one day fill the emptiness they feel inside. That last post was truly unsettling.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Ben Kingsley's played a cockney gangster, Mahatma Gandhi and a Polish Jew in Schindler's list.  I don't see why it's needed anyway, the audience always know that the actor isn't actually the character they're playing, it's called suspension of disbelief. Think it would take me about 5 minutes for me to get over a black actor playing Winston Churchill, and about the same if a white actor played Malcolm X.

I'm not racist but...... you would never have a white actor playing a black historical figure.

12 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

An identical (deranged) writing style and lurking on the forum in the early hours of the morning GMT, every morning.

I hope they one day fill the emptiness they feel inside. That last post was truly unsettling.

Like yer patter it was left in the -90's  If this what you listen to now (i'v no reason to think of this 3 bar pish, young girl thinking she is sad pishe).

I'll give you a fucking lesson. 

1. Can you arm wrestle If you win we shall move on do kissing.....(good luck lipped wrist) 

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Not unless God has a moustache. Although i'm sure he believes he is.

No, not the guy in the photo - the one on the hat.

Anyway, I think God did have a moustache as well as a beard.  White too - the facial hair and skin colour.

I rest my case.

I'm not reading the last 3 pages (Sunday) as I have bettsr thing to do, one being listening to this love turn........now as [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] knows I like you all......keep up the good work.

The king of spice. Only love.

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Ben Kingsley's played a cockney gangster, Mahatma Gandhi and a Polish Jew in Schindler's list.  I don't see why it's needed anyway, the audience always know that the actor isn't actually the character they're playing, it's called suspension of disbelief. Think it would take me about 5 minutes for me to get over a black actor playing Winston Churchill, and about the same if a white actor played Malcolm X.

I believe he also played a scouser playing a Chinese character in Iron Man 3. What a range.