Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I can understand the need to have people of colour play the appropriate characters in productions and racism in the picture above. I'm less sure about impersonation as entertainment. If I had my own show, could I never do Mugabe or Amin? Would it be more acceptable not to "black up" and only do the voices?

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I can understand the need to have people of colour play the appropriate characters in productions and racism in the picture above. I'm less sure about impersonation as entertainment. If I had my own show, could I never do Mugabe or Amin? Would it be more acceptable not to "black up" and only do the voices?

It's a fucking joke that with all his acting talent they still insist on making Denzel Washington play the black guy in films. 

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

hrhm. *hot take* I think with voice acting in isolation it's far more important how the character is portrayed than who does the voice; having it so only white people can voice white characters, asians voicing asians etc. etc. is a little absurd.

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Depends what the subject of the comedy is, if you dressed up as Mugabe and forced anyone living on a farm with purple flowers off their land then it wouldn't matter what colour you were because you are laughing at Mugabe. If you had a scene with him in his office eating fried chicken smoking weed and deciding to get rid of the whites then of course that would be racist as it's using lazy inaccurate stereotypes and laughing at a whole race and not the nutter.

Ben Kingsley's played a cockney gangster, Mahatma Gandhi and a Polish Jew in Schindler's list.  I don't see why it's needed anyway, the audience always know that the actor isn't actually the character they're playing, it's called suspension of disbelief. Think it would take me about 5 minutes for me to get over a black actor playing Winston Churchill, and about the same if a white actor played Malcolm X.

20 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Incoming

"It's just a laugh"

"That isn't actually racism, what colour are they?"

"I love the seethe 😂😂🤣🤣😂"

Gif of Morrissey and/or photo of man dressed as a Sasquatch

"You're welcome to your opinion"

"Yeah but coloured circles make me sad so I'm allowed to call them that"

I also predict no warning points, suspensions or bans

Sasquatch GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

14 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

There isn't one. I couldn't give a rat's ass about my Reputation score on a Football Forum, so certainly wouldn't be writing speeches about trying to top an imaginary league table.

C'mon Marshy, that's a lie. Can we check, no of course not. It was made on a thread that has since been deleted by a member who wanted the thread deleted and their own profile deleted,  that wasn't an alias of you also.  No way Marsh-shallow.

You play a decent game, you spend more time than normal people on it, but the truth can't  be hidden. 

I feel sorry for the hangers on (tizammo ammos) types, their wee world will fall apart when they have to think for themselves. 

So to recap, Marshy really wanted to be top of the green pile, the colour ups and down mean a lot to him, he told the story. He couldn't understand how his great football posts were being under-appreciated whilst non football speakers where racking up the green points. He actually said he changed his view when he realised he couldn't compete. Imagine caring about not being top so much. 

We are legion. We are greater than the sum of our parts

I'm not reading the last 3 pages (Sunday) as I have bettsr thing to do, one being listening to this love turn........now as @NotThePars knows< i don't release  the good stuff very often, but since it monday.....enjoy moftherfuckers.

I like you all......keep up the good work.

Edited by SlipperyP

45 minutes ago, Getcher said:

C'mon Marshy, that's a lie. Can we check, no of course not. It was made on a thread that has since been deleted by a member who wanted the thread deleted and their own profile deleted,  that wasn't an alias of you also.  No way Marsh-shallow.

You play a decent game, you spend more time than normal people on it, but the truth can't  be hidden. 

I feel sorry for the hangers on (tizammo ammos) types, their wee world will fall apart when they have to think for themselves. 

So to recap, Marshy really wanted to be top of the green pile, the colour ups and down mean a lot to him, he told the story. He couldn't understand how his great football posts were being under-appreciated whilst non football speakers where racking up the green points. He actually said he changed his view when he realised he couldn't compete. Imagine caring about not being top so much. 

We are legion. We are greater than the sum of our parts

Britney Spears Ugh GIF

This terrifying, unhinged diatribe could give 8mile a run for their money! 

In all seriousness JTS98, please seek help.

Warmest regards

25 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Britney Spears Ugh GIF

This terrifying, unhinged diatribe could give 8mile a run for their money! 

In all seriousness JTS98, please seek help.

Warmest regards

As I said I stand out Sunday, this is crazy & why do you think it's the English master of the south east, that has posted this cry for help?