Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

39 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I admit that I have seriously lost the plot over some of the shite that has been going on but this site is fucked if it continues as people will drift away after being caught up in the interminable sniping that is going on.

I hear the UN are calling an emergency meeting to discuss a resolution to this crisis.

38 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Never understood why StandFree was regarded as a good poster by some tbh. He was a perma-seething arsehole.

Like Dindeleux, he had one play that worked wonders and covered up the extremely shite poster that they truly were. 

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Here's a mad idea, let's all go around the forum playing the post rather than the poster & stop forming nasty little bullying cliques who will deliver coloured circles irrespective of the content. If a post is offensive then the majority of posters will call it out, if the manufacturers of offence mewl and howl, then the rest of us can go about our daily business as long as the mods slap them down. I admit that I have seriously lost the plot over some of the shite that has been going on but this site is fucked if it continues as people will drift away after being caught up in the interminable sniping that is going on.

20201024_114452.gif.16c883f227f635f42de357a34b20b29b.gif

Go away.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Here's a mad idea, let's all go around the forum playing the post rather than the poster & stop forming nasty little bullying cliques who will deliver coloured circles irrespective of the content. If a post is offensive then the majority of posters will call it out, if the manufacturers of offence mewl and howl, then the rest of us can go about our daily business as long as the mods slap them down. I admit that I have seriously lost the plot over some of the shite that has been going on but this site is fucked if it continues as people will drift away after being caught up in the interminable sniping that is going on.

What a state to get yourself into over red dots. You just love to see it.

2 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Perkin's having a tough time on here just now eh. 

I thought he'd have a spring in his step after his Tory party voted against extending free school meals for poor children on Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

If a post is offensive then the majority of posters will call it out, if the manufacturers of offence mewl and howl, then the rest of us can go about our daily business as long as the mods slap them down

Who specifically are "the manufacturers of offence"?

Edited by NotThePars

We’ve had many P&B friendships, quite a few P&B relationships and even a few P&B children. I do think though that before long we’ll have the first P&B murder and red dots will be at the heart of it.

Good thing that I don’t give a tinkers cuss about them!

[mention=39137]WATTOO[/mention] on the COVID thread getting really upset over some red dots.
It's not that long since Wattoo was calling everyone who found his self-confessed behaviour towards women in nightclubs "snowflakes". Now he's crying about dots. Magnificent.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

We’ve had many P&B friendships, quite a few P&B relationships and even a few P&B children. I do think though that before long we’ll have the first P&B murder and red dots will be at the heart of it.

Good thing that I don’t give a tinkers cuss about them!

Can you not use the term "tinker" please. It's a racist term.