Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

But I’ve seen him quoting and replying to him, that laddie has issues if this is true 

Almost certain, if you reply to one the other dots you.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a VPN deployed to avoid rudimentary inspection. Amazing how serious some folk take it, I guess 300 deep in the red dots does funny things to people.

3 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Team Gammon with a strong showing in here tonight. 

Gammon: Assemble

Congratulations for having Jimmy Booze on the 'next wrong-un to appear' sweepie! I'll send you that £10 in the morning.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Gammon: Assemble

Congratulations for having Jimmy Booze on the 'next wrong-un to appear' sweepie! I'll send you that £10 in the morning.

Gonna donate that tenner to charity as frankly I'm just glad that Jimmy Boo managed to not be anti-semitic today given his team played Spurs. I'm sure that Ludo, Dee Man, 14mile et al will be disappointed with his performance! 

Edited by JMDP

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

Gonna donate that tenner to charity as frankly I'm just glad that Jimmy Boo managed to not be anti-semitic today given his team played Spurs. I'm sure that Ludo, Dee Man, 14mile et al will be disappointed with his performance! 

Top patter. 

I'm sure Cosgrove once said he likes reading this thread so I'll nominate national broadcaster and tabloid columnist Thomas Cowan for getting wound up by some bawbag called DA Baracus slagging him off on a little known tawdry Scottish football forum. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Now not a heads gone, just a "completely gone". :(

RIP FalkirkBairn09.

Just read that there.

Another egomaniac abusing their moderator privileges.

If only the site owner wasn't so consumed with trying to become Twitter famous this once proud forum might not be going down the tubes. 🙁

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

7 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Just read that there.

Another egomaniac abusing their moderator privileges.

If only the site owner wasn't so consumed with trying to become Twitter famous this once proud forum might not be going down the tubes. 🙁

Which thread?