Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just a short update on the Sabbath:

RGone.thumb.jpg.8b0642c1a790b0fa16b86ebb33c5460a.jpg

It seems another abusive poster has decided to remove themselves from the forum. I feel they made the correct decision.

They were not even a name on my spreadsheet of vile posters but their demise is another step towards making this website a safe space for everyone.

Goodbye Rscot. Your candle burned out long before your legend ever did.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Why did he PM you calling you a tit?

I clicked a red arrow beneath one or two of their posts. 

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Can you send me the spreadsheet of vile posters so I can update my records?

Have uploaded it to the group chat.

11 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Anyone fancy a pile on today? I'm open to suggestions. There was a St Johnstone fan that was cheeky towards me on a thread on the music forum a month or so ago can't remember his username but wouldn't mind targeting him. 

A pile on??? 

GET AFF ME!!  I CANNAE BREATHE!! 

I think I might have a heads gone soon. The people buying our house are being right dicks about it and there literally nothing we can do, we are in the hands of a bunch of idiots, which is very frustrating. So I’m considering randomly abusing people on here or picking a big fight with someone for no real reason.

Please advise on who the heads gone experts think would be a good target.

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think I might have a heads gone soon. The people buying our house are being right dicks about it and there literally nothing we can do, we are in the hands of a bunch of idiots, which is very frustrating. So I’m considering randomly abusing people on here or picking a big fight with someone for no real reason.

Please advise on who the heads gone experts think would be a good target.

I take it by being dicks about it they have requested that the corpses of the dozen prostitutes buried in your back garden get disposed of at your expense?

I take it by being dicks about it they have requested that the corpses of the dozen prostitutes buried in your back garden get disposed of at your expense?

It’s so unreasonable. I will leave a bag of quicklime in the garage if they need it.

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Dundee man sad because of coloured circles on a football forum 

This thread is a perfect illustration of why Facebook will never have a ‘dislike’ button.

The whole place would just be one giant cat fight interspersed with sponsored adverts for things which your other half has been looking up whilst your back has been turned from the tablet/computer.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Dundee man sad because of coloured circles on a football forum 

That seems to be the case on the last page of the United v Aberdeen match thread! 🙁

Quite a horrifying outburst from This Charming Man but I'm moving on from it.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo