Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

In spite of the Dees losing 6-2, somehow the most amusing thing about their match thread is the number of Jambos posted missing or resigning in about mid March suddenly popping back up. That and Dele offering any st Mirren fan he can find £50 to bet Hearts would beat them too

10 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

In spite of the Dees losing 6-2, somehow the most amusing thing about their match thread is the number of Jambos posted missing or resigning in about mid March suddenly popping back up. That and Dele offering any st Mirren fan he can find £50 to bet Hearts would beat them too

This. Tragic stuff. Even their official Twitter getting involved.

They're helping the Dundee back line save some face!

12 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

In spite of the Dees losing 6-2, somehow the most amusing thing about their match thread is the number of Jambos posted missing or resigning in about mid March suddenly popping back up.

They've all been at the beach imo.

36 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I'll lose my shit if you don't refer to me by my new, improved username you bitch. 

bryan cranston GIF by Breaking Bad

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'll lose my shit if you don't refer to me by my new, improved username you bitch. 

bryan cranston GIF by Breaking Bad

Must admit, despite our animosity for a period, you've been a cracking poster since you adopted the new username. Clearly Dele just rubbed me the wrong way.

Without trying to stir the pot what happened to Ali 91? He didn't have much time for me but I thought he was a decent poster, if seemingly "always offended".

Abuse of the "report post" function?
More recipient of report post function leading to a straight red
Didn't see what did myself but I believe that's how he ended that account...

More recipient of report post function leading to a straight red
Didn't see what did myself but I believe that's how he ended that account...
He spent all his time being a "wannabe mod" and got modded? Ooft.

On 11 October 2020 at 12:57, Bairnardo said:
On 11 October 2020 at 12:38, Tynierose said:
So erudite.

Imagine throbber and Hedgecutter together. What an investigative double act..... Hedgecutter using tiny snippets of information and pictures to track you anywhere in Scotland to the nearest square foot, and throbber sometimes getting basic arithmetic right (give or take)

My standard of mental arithmetic is abysmal at best so anybody with even a basic level of on-the-spot numeracy could potentially make a useful sidekick.  CVs should be sent as PDF attachments with a covering letter PM.  

Feel free to apply as well Bairnardo.

image.jpeg.87ca23a43b500ff66434111b43020e26.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

My standard of mental arithmetic is abysmal at best so anybody with even a basic level of on-the-spot numeracy could potentially make a useful sidekick.  CVs should be sent as PDF attachments with a covering letter PM.  

Feel free to apply as well Bairnardo.

image.jpeg.87ca23a43b500ff66434111b43020e26.jpeg

I have never met anyone with a worse grasp of numbers than myself so fair play if you have achieved that. 

I have also never met anyone as hard as I am though so a useful sidekick I may yet be.....

On the subject of raging Hearts fans, it looks as though Pet Jeden has returned under a new name, 8games to go, and raging in the TIn Pot Thread

He's been back under that name for a while. He just didn't post for a few weeks after being repeatedly rinsed over Hearts relegation.

Also, Covid-19 thread simmering along nicely.