Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

18 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Received it m9, thanQ.

Out of respect for the likes of Monkey Tennis, alta-pete, throbber, 101 and Snafu who have also all applied, we’ll not be confirming your appointment, in public, on this thread, right this minute, however, what I will say is that you should probz start brushing up on your DECEcartes musings and Swifty lyrics.

#congratzbruh #genuineDECEfan

Some more #winningatlife behaviour from the forum cheerleader right here.

Some more #winningatlife behaviour from the forum cheerleader right here.

^^^someone hasn’t taken their “sorry, but on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We greatly appreciate your interest in the position and wish you well in all your future endeavours.” notification well [emoji53]

Nothing personal Throbz, in fact your application was quite strong (a number of us particularly enjoyed the part about the DECE bois being an inspiration, and whilst some of it was verging on hero worship, we could tell it came from the heart #realtalk). We’d therefore strongly encourage you to apply again if a position becomes available, and whilst there’s no guarantee of success, keep modelling yourself on the #ladz you so admire, and great things could come your way. Like my good friend Audley Harrison says, Never Ever Give Up.

#believe #NEGU #inspirational

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Twice in the last decade ive been done by the speed cameras on the A9 between Gleneagles and Perth so they can ram their golf courses up their fucking hoop.

I've never had a speeding ticket in my life. 

Do you want to know the secret?

Spoiler

I drive at the required speed limit

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I've never had a speeding ticket in my life. 

Do you want to know the secret?

Reveal hidden contents

I drive at the required speed limit

That's slightly different to mine. 

Spoiler

I don't drive. 

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Twice in the last decade ive been done by the speed cameras on the A9 between Gleneagles and Perth so they can ram their golf courses up their fucking hoop.

Tut! It’s because of lunatic drivers like you speed cameras exist in the first place.

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

^^^someone hasn’t taken their “sorry, but on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We greatly appreciate your interest in the position and wish you well in all your future endeavours.” notification well emoji53.png

Nothing personal Throbz, in fact your application was quite strong (a number of us particularly enjoyed the part about the DECE bois being an inspiration, and whilst some of it was verging on hero worship, we could tell it came from the heart #realtalk). We’d therefore strongly encourage you to apply again if a position becomes available, and whilst there’s no guarantee of success, keep modelling yourself on the #ladz you so admire, and great things could come your way. Like my good friend Audley Harrison says, Never Ever Give Up.

I hate you. 

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What happened to @ali_91?

Ali would like to know the answer to that question himself. I didn't see anything worthy of a banning.

As you can see, @pawpar Is still merrily posting away (the thread containing his vile remarks this morning has disappeared however) so it does make you wonder about the moderation of this forum.

Racism, sexism and accusing others of paedophilia is fine but standing up to these kind of people results in a banning.

Maybe I've missed something but it seems pretty clear cut to me.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

7 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

^^^someone hasn’t taken their “sorry, but on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We greatly appreciate your interest in the position and wish you well in all your future endeavours.” notification well emoji53.png

E717A233-645D-44FB-9BF1-B256AA24BF1B.png

1 hour ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

DUNDEE FC have announced a stunning 6.4% price drop for the most loyal fans today. 

The audaious manoeuvre, a product of the famous " DEEFI*NT" algorithym which saved the club from immediate and complete erasement from the space time continuam until they could meet with historic SPL requirements. Crucially, the urinary essence  which has plagued dens for generations has been partially removed and upcycled to local nightclub Club Tropicana. Rules aldo state all grounds must incorporate at least 3,446 seats before the review date. However the club's project to let fans bring there own bus shelter did not work as hoped. The reconditioned  monolith was much sought after following a comprehensive nationwide scouting mission and the culmination of a 5 year study into how to pay in instalments.

Moving onto this season, it's safe to say that Dundee have it all to play for. The aim is to solidify theyre position at the foot of the Grubusters championship and to go deep in what will no doubt prove to be an enthralling cup competition, for the first time completely digital. Developers Konami have worked in conjunction with the Neil Doncaster and co to produce a seamless transition which offers never seen before features such as special derry fire drill finisher move and "the making of a legend mode" which takes the player round kirkton to try and get a line of credit to finance the newly crowned saviour til a week or two later.

A monorail is the reward on completion of a successful season in the lower leagues which will have special emotional ties with supporters. The whole thing was just a dream...

Not a traditional heads gone but certainly deserving of a wider audience 

On 05/10/2020 at 16:20, Jarballs said:

Meanwhile, in the world of karting...

https://www.planetf1.com/news/luca-corberi-deserves-lifetime-ban/

Some effort maintaining the fury after attempting to seriously injure someone long enough to have a square go in the pit lane afterwards.

Good video here for anyone interested:

Brian Rice offering a square go at his bit to anyone who criticises him online:

On the social media reaction, he said: “I don’t go online, people tell me what is said online, if you have something to say come say it to me and knock on my door, say it to my face.

“I don’t go online and speak to people who hide behind keyboards.

“Be man enough to come and chap my door and say by the way I don’t like this, and that’s fair enough. Don’t hide behind a keyboard.”

He doesn't mention names but it's fair to assume he's calling out @Scotty Tunbridge and @accies1874.

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Brian Rice offering a square go at his bit to anyone who criticises him online:

He doesn't mention names but it's fair to assume he's calling out @Scotty Tunbridge and @accies1874.

Least he doesn't let his da do his fighting like that p***k Canning.