Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

I don’t know when you voted for them, but just to clear this up, the Conservative and Unionist party were never, and never will be, the best of a bad bunch. Voting for them is a genuinely evil thing to do.

They were, I prefer to define evil on a personal level, I will never, ever be nasty to another human being. I want to help as much as I can & do so on a daily basis, I realise how lucky I am & do not take it for granted.

4 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

They were, I prefer to define evil on a personal level, I will never, ever be nasty to another human being. I want to help as much as I can & do so on a daily basis, I realise how lucky I am & do not take it for granted.

Ach, there's no fun in that...

18 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I can't speak for the thousands no longer with us, but I don't think the people who died while waiting for their disability benefits to be reinstated or within weeks after being told they were "fit for work" will thank you for your services to charity.

That level of shame must weigh heavy. Glad that you have seen the error of your ways though.

Let's hear what Ann Budge thinks:

ezgif-2-f24f45ea2d12.gif.9da2f321ceb776d570c01bd5a11660fc.gif

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Ahh sorry, I didn’t realise, I’m sure you smiling at people in the street and saying please and thank you will make those trapped in the Home Offices ‘hostile environment,’ or those who have their benefits stopped for being five minutes late to the job centre, lives much better! 

ali, you don't know me & you have no idea what I do on a daily basis. Stop confusing me with the upper class privileged arseholes that you are describing there. I know that no matter what I do, I will never really make a significant difference but I try to help every single day in any way I can. I am never going to be Emma Thompson flying over in 1st class to unironically hector people about climate change but I try my best to make a difference.

2 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

As I have patiently pointed out, I voted for them on a couple of occasions, that does not mean that I believe in what they stand for but they were the best of a bad bunch at that particular point in time. I do like the Red Arrows, one of my relations has been part of the team in the past. I do not aporove of the successful businesswonan.

Voting Tory is inexcusable behaviour.  

13 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I can't speak for the thousands no longer with us, but I don't think the people who died while waiting for their disability benefits to be reinstated or within weeks after being told they were "fit for work" will thank you for your service.

Glad that you have seen the error of your ways though.

I majorly fucked up, what more can I say. The people who genuinely need help are ignored because of the despicable arseholes.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

An appropriate thread for the resurrection of Club Dece.

screen-shot-2014-05-27-at-10-37-480x360.

Hide contents

This message was brought to you by Club DOSS.

Listen, mate. Us #Dece biys have nothing against the senior citizens who want to come along for the ride and if they need their own zimmer framed club to tag along then that's all fine with me. Thanks for the invite the other day, had a great sending off for one of the #Doss boys. I didn't know yous were filming but whatever.

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Here's an idea.  The lot of you. 

200.gif

For the avoidance of doubt, me as well, I am becoming quite the tedious ringpiece but, good lord, they hector and hector #findanotherfuckinghobbyand leaveusalone. We just want to talk utter shite about Scottish Football.

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

This is a top ten worst posts on pie and bovril contender. No redeeming features and a significant lack of self awareness.

Going to add this latest reincarnation next to the Moomin on the ignore list as I feel you’re bringing my posting level down from a 9 to a 7. 

Stop taking life too seriously ali, I have myriad issues to deal with at work but I will deal with them on the morrow. Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.